Lost.

Really lost. Never felt so lost before. I always thought everyone I can trust and the anybody but you can't. You really can't. Even if it's a kid.. Haiss but can't blame anyone except myself. Only myself to blame for losing my phone. My iPhone 4S, my case, my dust cap, my pictures, my notes and every small little thing. Missing my phone like now and whoever that has it, it's either you return to me or take care of it! :((

It's scary to know that if everything is what we thought and the person who steal it is whoever we think, it's time to change if not things will get worse! Serious worse kind.. Haiss just hope everything will be alright soon and though chances are slim I hope to get my phone back. 

Words are hurting especially when one is angry and started shouting and screaming. Apparently one of the fierce fight this year with my parents! Whole family shouting at each other and for me crying while shouting really make everything worse. Crying worse like a baby to the extent I can't stop! Hais hais!

Thankful for all the encouragements and support! May it be CS, my girls, my clique, my bro! All of you are equally important to me and a lot a lot! Missing you all especially the time when I can't use my phone at all! 1 day seems like forever but I'm satisfied everything is over. At least I won't start crying all of a sudden>.<

Recent pictures I took all gone so I couldn't blog my usual long post about the weak! Unlucky me, why me, guess nobody likes me. Feeling so guilty for every single thing that happen.. When will this stop? I still need to be strong and support myself!

If only we could turn back time...

Comments

Popular Posts