November
Today's lesson is super much a burden though it started late at 11am coz last lecture at 5-6pm! Break in between for like 3 long hours coz mob ended earlier for an hour! :D
Playing around with this app during mob lesson! How do I look like with short hair?
Pretty much a day with my girls! Had a fun time at least coz not much to think of! Intended to head to moberly for KBOX but no slots so ended up to main library for games and stuff! Quite a cool place I never been to before!:P Monopoly was the main thing the rest of the card games we borrowed but didn't play!>.<
Quite frustrated and maybe couldn't control my temper when Ben called and asked to do project and stuff! Sorry about it, my fault>.< Sorry sorry! Felt so guilty after what I did!:(
Went to had tea break at fc3 where me and Jacq went to t11 and bought Mac n cheese! Quite some time since we last are that! Played some games to kill time and then back for lecture at mlt12!
Marc came to crash lecture and for a second I was blur as to whether his Matthew or Marc! Haha but it's nice seeing him again after that day when I intrude NP! Whoopsie!
Good news that I didn't sleep during lecture coz apparently all of us were tired including me!:P hehe:X
Anw dinner with my girls and we had a hard time deciding where to eat that even Siri come into the picture! Haha :D Headed to holland village for everything with fries and forgoing pancakes for dinner!
Quite a nice place to be at though the music were kinda blasting but overall it's nice! The place, the people, the food:)
After all of us become bao bao (full), took pictures and find a place to sit and talk! Beware, photo spams once again!
More than this but I shall be good and not spam! >.< Found a bench and sitted but it was kinda hard to sit so we ended up sitting by the side and xinyin in the middle!
Played games that we thought on the spot and it ended up to be quite fun though! So much laughters and silly mistake made! >.<
To trust is to open your heart. To not trust is to keep it to yourself.
Gone through so much and I really hope nothing will change! Though I can't guarantee and I can't help thinking, I really hope everything will be okay..
Assurance. Insecurity. Once you get used to it, it's nothing.
Important or not important. Trust or not to trust. Close or stranger. Happy or sad. Listen or keep. Leave it for yourself to answer..












Comments
Post a Comment