Catching up.

16December2013, Monday!
To the zoo! Zoo dayyyy! Quite an impromptu plan which was discussed the night before today! Anw since Ben wanted to see his Favourite animals after watching a lot of documentaries, leggo! Kinda forgotten the number of animals the zoo has but it's freaking lot I know! Haha>.< 

Met in the morning for breakie and off we go! Quite long queue while getting our tickets and we missed the first show! Nvm next timing bah;)

While waiting for the animal show to startttttt...

Spot the cutie:D

When there's mirror, there's photos^^

Shhhhhh.. Crocs in action!:P

Hungry hungry so we went out and settled our lunch at KFC before heading back for more exploring! It's quite an accomplishment to see all the animals as well as watch all the animal shows! *claps claps* 

I'm watching at you!o.o

By the photographer~~

Left the zoo at 6! We literally stayed there for hours from 10.30am to 6pm and I wonder what we did there!! Not too bad>.<

Planned on what to do next so we went to had prata nearby for dinner before busing down to town area to search for Christmas! Kinda lost coz we missed our stops so by the time we reached, majority shops had close! Head home and rest time I suppose! Great day but I'm shaggy max! X.X

回家了。

17December2013, Tuesday
To school after so long for CSCC! Workshop plus LTC briefing! Nightmare is approachinggg.. Beware peeps! Haha anw had fun catching up with CS and some of the rest after so long! Xinyin too! Guess we haven't met for quite some time uh ><

After briefing lepaked awhile before meeting my sisters, Car & Siqi! Haven't seen them for long long super long please soooo finally! Yay yay! 4fingers for the second time and this Siqi was the one that suggested but ended up watch us eat! Haha:X Fun chit chat, catch up session throughout the train ride and I missed those all times... How I wish I treasure the times I have when I was in secondary school~~

Ta-da my lunchie! Burger burger:)

Test test. Fish eye lens out!

Camwhoring outside the toilet of ion. 

Playing around with shades from h&m! Oopa gangnam style~~

Getting ready for work! 

Camwhoring in the toilet of orchard forum! 

My turn to work and phoebes turn to end work! So swop swop time! Now they out with phoebe for dinner!! Fun time spend but I wished for more! Burden job! Hahaha but it's okay! We will meet up soon soon again soon:P

Tired me HAHEHO at work!

18December2013, Wednesday
Morning CS event! Was late coz of the train fault! Hehe sorry me burden for letting you guys wait! Arrived at queens town and went to fetch the elderly to YMCA place at dhoby! Quite fun but kinda awkward at first interacting! Hehe! But a meaningful event though I kept complaining im hungry!

Games played were kinda cool as well! Great ideas for future events~~

"Christmas tree"

Live updates of us! Have a safe flight and fun trip at hongkong car and phoebe to Macau!:)

Ended event and escorted the elderly back home!!>.< Short chit chat session after that with Ben who was shopping around the area before I start work! 

Super duper ultra tired and shag but still pressing on! JIAYOU JIAYOU! :D

Realized I got my name tag after sooooo long! Super epic especially when work's ending in a weeks time or so..

Guess it's the first time working with her coz she's working full shift! Thanks for the ride to clementi interchange:)

19December2013, Thursday
Working from 9.30-4pm today before camp! So apparently last day of work for this week! Upcoming 4D3N LTC camp is major turn off coz I haven't pack my bag bag yet! Oops >.<

Anws work ended and went to meet Ben for the last time. Okay not last time but last time before camp start! Hehe kidding! Went to hunt for Christmas prezzies for his gift exchange! 

Shopped around town area for prezzies! Have no idea what to buy, where to go and what to eat! 

This 3D thingy is cool cool super cool! 

Went to several malls around the area to hunt for prezzies! But I guess most of the time we are looking for food to fill our tummy! From ion to taka, yum yum:)

20December2013-23December2013, Friday-Monday

LEADERSHIP TRAINING CAMP (LTC)
4D3N
COMMUNITY SERVICE & CULTURAL CLUB
1314

It's not gonna be a fun camp! This is something very true and what I have been telling myself since the start of the camp but still the shit we have to do is just too much for me to handle! And this applied to every single one of us that went coz it's just too much, too tiring! But still we learnt a lot through every thing that is given to us! To endure, to persevere! 

First camp I wanted to leave so badly! From day 1 I have been thinking already but I'm glad I didn't! Sense of accomplishment and satisfaction for completing it! Thanks for the stronger bonds made with fellow CSCC and the lessons learnt through this camp by the seniorssssss~~

Junxiang started spamming shots though my intention was to ask him to help me take a group shot:X

~SPAM~

With my awesome group, too2train!! Thanks for standing by each other and encouraging one another for the past 4 days! Awesomest group with the awesomest name! Missing out YingJie who left early but still glad to have all of you guys and enduring together!! Yay yay! Toot toot all the way:)

Still the family I love the most..
CS!! Yay we pulled through and we are strong stronger strongest now! Yippee~~


Toot toot's trending so proud to be in the group so CS decided to toot toot it's way! 13/22 attendance! Featuring CS toot toot!:D

Last camp as year 1 kinda sad to hear but still every single camp attended is something to be remembered! Glad I went for them though I kinda regret but I'm glad I didn't leave halfway! Thanks seniors for the poker face you gave us and harsh treatment! If we didn't reacted how we reacted, I guess you guys failed to train us! So we did and kudos maximum to every single one of you! End of hardship, training, torture, hell!

"Leadership is action, not position"


Comments

Popular Posts