知足常乐; contentment

Monday, 25112013
Monday blues! Hehe meeting those I want to meet like finally after losing my phone! I realize how much I missed them though! Supposedly able to go school later but we didn't so went for gen-Ed at 8am and listened to the presentations.. Went to have Mac with Ben & Sharron in between! Have been craving for it but xinyin didn't want to eat so hehe lucky me to have craving satisfied!

Choose our partner for picture essay and end of gen-Ed! Yay yay! Lessons as usual! PACC, mob then stats! Preparing for MST by doing mock paper and practices! No feel for MST yet but just gonna study hard! 




Photo spams as usual! This time with my lappy! Now I have pre or post syndrome with my phone that I didn't use my phone to spam pictures>.<

Thanks girl for your sweet note! I will cheer up:)

After mob's mock paper! JIAYOU JIAYOU! 

Did I mention I hack into xinyin and liwen's phone to send pictures to me? Hehe not hack just lent and I realize quite a lot! Lucky all my data saved till 9 September if not I really gg!>.< Thanks girls! 

Homie! Some things need to be said if not you will never know and regret for not saying! Coz you might be thinking the same thing but you don't know someone else is thinking of that too and you tend to think you think too much! Oops kinda confusing, get it if you get it:)

Random ZILIAN shot took from liwen's phone that I have no idea about:P

Tues-date, 26112013
Lesson from 10-5 kinda slack coz of lectures in between and fun coz of econs tuts!^^ Lunching at pepper lunch at jem coz we have 2hrs break! While others were studying, we were lepaking! #YOLO! Hehe so went back to school for econs but the feeling of heading back home feels rather strong instead>.< 

Econs tuts as usual, normal~~ got our groupings for project! Same group as zhirui, zhangyu, Jaslyn & YuLiang! New group new working experience coz I have yet worked with some before! Fighting!^^ Photos spam after class coz we were dismissed slightly early!


Photos with them is always sooo fun plus plus the purple background!

Glam shot by Jacq! Hehe:X

After that went to find Ben for lunch! His theory driving test today! So awkward panda went to an unfamiliar place and resort to google maps and asked some stranger too! Hehe kinda fun experience though! 

Killed time while waiting for him! But at least he scored a good 49/50! Congratsssss bro, I thought you were stupid hehe! KIDZ KIDZ so smart and good good! 

Deciding place to eat is killing me! So end up decision making back to him again! Hehe dinner at chomps chomps for the first time and finding place is kinda hard though>.< Anw he was hungry like a piggy so we ended up ordering carrot cake, popiah, hokkien mee and satay beehoon! Some share some solo



Candid shot coz it's toooo yummy!>.<

Went to usual place and chatted before we finally head home! Home sweet home! Tired tired and 8am lesson tmr is major turn off especially going to school for 2hrs for lecture!:P

San tian 三天, 27112013
So as mentioned, dragging my feets to school for 2hrs lecture before the end of the day! Haha so apparently a few of them pon coz it really makes no sense though haha especially stats lecture! 

After that went to have breakie at clementi to kill time coz Jacq need to collect photos at 12! So so sudden crave for typical beehoon and jacq's crave for laksa whereas liwen's crave for typical morning breakie so so we all satisfied our own cravings! Great chit chat session as well before we dispersed! 

Jacq went back to school and me to liwen's house! Kinda excited coz maybe perhaps it's the first time I go to my friend's house and mug! Hehe but I'm soooo tired so I slept on the train ride! Liwen's playlist emo songs are all so nice hehe to sleep or to listen^^ 

Kinda thought it would be a fast journey but Suprisingly when I woke up we have yet reached so I kinda feel how liwen feel for her journey back home! What's more if there's no seats and she have to stand! 

Bought gongcha! Matcha latte^^ the drinks I buy sugar percentage getting higher and higher! No no cannot>.< must be influence from school's bbt shop! Oopsie..

So I conclude it's a productive session! Serious productive kind! Coz we literally mug and mug and mug from 1+ to 5+? Hehe plus and minus but quite impressive and productive I suppose:D Thanks for the snacks/finger food as well! Yummy and unique and delicious siaa especially the roti prata roll with hotdog! 

After studying, photo taking/ZILIAN/have fun time! Laughed till our stomachs ache coz of the most epic thing this blur girl can do which is to send all the pictures we took to her family group! We laughed till we can't face each other coz if we do our laughter can't stop but worsen! Hehe fun thing to end the day!




Silly us>.<


Not forgetting, SELFIE!

Accompanied her to buy macs for dinner before going back! Fruitful and enjoyable day! Thanks for the invite, HAHEHO!:)

Went to collect my postages! 3 in total! Lens lens finally arriving! Helped phoebe and arash ordered as well but it came out to be magnet instead of clip! Hope it's okay! For me, initially I'm not so satisfied coz I can only use it for my back lens! Sigh pie but I guess now I have feelings for my Oreo cookie lens! Hehe


Fourth day, 28112013
Testing testing! 

Okay back to school day! Stats and PACC tutorial! Kinda mood turned off in the morning when mr sim marked us late when we are early but went to the toilet but I must admit he's a nice and reasonable guy! Talk to him and he will listen:) 

Lunched at fc6! Getting tired of the food here but no choice especially when you only have 1hr break and it's the peak hour! So so started playing around with liroy's iPhone 5s gold! So jelly!!>.< I want mine too! So much of talking right after I lose my phone! Ahyoyo! 


Spotting Matthew in progress! Oops guess he dunno I'm taking this>.<

Soooooo clear!! 

Wide eye lens

Fish eye lens 
Testing out my new toy in class with the girls! Back camera ZILIAN time!

My pwetty PTN:)

Decided to skip sfl for today that's why we didn't wear our shirt plus slipper! Hehe since we decided the day before, the reminder text apparently did not help!:P

TGIF, 29112013
Friday BLUES!

Last day of this term and it's gonna be MST week next week! Prepared or not prepared! JIAYOU is all I can say! So Friday is a slack day! Econs lecture..

After lecture we discussed on the roles we are gonna do for tmr's DBE programme! Kinda impromptu but I'm glad everything's settled! Yay yay! Lunch time:)

MOB lesson ended 1hr earlier which means we have freedom earlier! So so stayed back and edited the ppt slides! As things started getting boring, played charades and entertained ourselves!

Featuring us captured in the visualizer mr gray turned on us! And as well as his cute head! Hehe

Us girls plus photobomber!

Jacq is a busy busy woman..


 With Ben!

22: Ben & Linus!

Ben & Liroy!

After everything, study as planned with ben! ZhiRui too coz she was waiting for her friend! Studied till 5+ when we were chased out so went to buy some finger food to eat and back to studying at hilltop! Studied for a good 15mins before we were chased out again coz the library was closing! 

Last resort to spectrum where we ordered our sundae and eat while studying! Got fudge for me and strawberry for him! Kinda opposite of what people usually will order uh! This goes to show how unique we were! Hehe studied till 7+ and went to plaza sing for dinner!

4fingers! Had their chicken wrap and we regretted ordering 2 separate sets coz we were both full and I only ate half of it! Funny us to eat their wrap instead of their popular drumlets!

After dinner walked to the cathay and collected our movie tickets! Still early so went to lepak at the steps of SOTA and take pictureeee:)



Catching fire was not too bad I guess! Quite fun to watch especially the sheep and lamb appearing that make me laugh like crazy in the movie that people think I'm nuts! Thanks for entertaining me so much!^^

Missed the last train home so resort to bused home when we realized we both have bus home to our busstop! But the waiting time is seriously longggg! 45mins? Thanks for accompanying me and waiting together when you are soooo tired and could have went home much much earlier!^^

DBE day tmr which means going to school earlyy!! Reached home at 2+ for both so us so I guess we are sleep deprived!:(( Still have to present tmr, wish me luck!

Sat ur day, 30112013
So so dragging myself out of bed to school! DBE outreach programme inviting sec 4s junior to school! Kinda looking forward and excited about it! Met liwen went to class put our bags and out we go to fetch her friends!

Coincidentally bumped into Sharron, Cherie and Ben so went up tgt! Registration started with the newly-weds haha Bryan and beelin coz it really look similar to that! Quite a few juniors came so it means it starting real soon...

Let the pictures do the talking....

Sweet treats for whoever that wants it!

12 juniors came! Not too bad:)

First ice breaking game: 007!

Next, tree, squirrel & hunter game

With liwen tham:)

Jacq Jacq Jacqelynn!

VIPs!:D

Camwhoring at the toilet with Cherie, sharron, liwen & xinyin

Presentation time!^^
M.E

B.E.N!

X.I.N.Y.I.N

Thinking of having a self group shot but failll!:P

The 12 juniors that attended! Thanks for spending your Saturday morning and heading down to sp and listen to us! Hope you guys had fun and enjoyed yourself! Thanks thanks! Also to ZhiRui, QinNan and liwen, thanks for inviting your friends here:)


Group shot! 

With the nicest and humorous tutor I've had! Also never fail to make our class laugh like crazy during your 3hrs lesson!

Call us Brenda! Hehe such a cute and enthu girl! 

Us with our bodyguard!

Group shots!


Heading to jem for lunch^^

Settled our lunch at Hans! My salted fish fried rice with egggg!

Lunched, walk Walk and home! I'm sooooo tired!>.< Napped for a few hours before heading to grandfather's house! Woke up feeling tired, such a piggy:((

Seven 0 eleven 22013

Study study study literally the whole day with Ben! Lunched at Kentucky before we start mugging hard! New technique of studying and I conclude it's productive! Studied from 1+ to 7+! Breaks in between of course! Dinner supposedly at plaza sing but didn't know what to eat so off to serangoon gardens! Carbonara but not too filling for him so additional Subway! Piggy max max! Rain being a big big burden when I go home and I'm soooo tired I feel like dying! Oops oops! Can't die can't die!

Spamming pics at home with my lens coz I'm B O R E DDDDDD!>.<

First day. 02122013!
Study date again with Ben and Matthew this time round at serangoon gardens, coffee bean! So here I am taking a break from mugging! Study marathon like seriously from 12 to now and still continuing! Lunched at nex and coincidentally met Bryan! Sooooo tired!

My first drink from coffee bean! Double chocolate ice blended!

Dinner^^

With the nerd^^

Back to reality, MST starts tmr and ending in four days time! JIAYOU JIAYOU!! 

#throwback

Missing secondary school life like seriously! Myself in school uniform, missing the teachers, friends, studying and playing! Memoriesssss.. So long since I last met with the girls! So gonna meet soon after MST! In the mean time, study hard! 

Lost my phone, lesson learnt 

After losing something precious you get to reflect and treasure everything you have. No time for regrets actually coz when it happens though you don't want it to, you can't do anything about it! Come to realize and be touched of those around me, the love, encouragements and everything just makes everything better. Never taking for granted and thankful for realising all these! Thanks thanks! Love you all!:)

Sometimes you think sometimes you reflect. And when something big happens you think and realize you are doing something really wrong but you can't stop it! Trying to but you know it's hard but you can't. 

Comments

Popular Posts