To end with a start.

<LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL>

Tuesday to Thursday! 3/12/13-5/12/13
When studying gets boringggg.. 

MST finally overrrr holiday started... Yay yay holidays started!! Busy busy holidaysss.. Gonna be so busy from camps, CCAs and work. Have been mugging straight after paper for three days straight? Standard routine, after paper, lunched at fc6 then study at city hall with Ben Ben Ben! 

Come to think of it, quite disciplined of us uh.. At first I thought it would be like say say only but then apparently it's not lah! Though first day or so this guy trying to be funny lor, mood swing and all so kinda mood turned off but then aft that it's okay already! Hehe! 

Few incidents happened lah that made studying less boring! One of them is Starbucks free drink lah when we went to buy and donated to get our drink! Uncle and auntie max max please! :P

This to start our PACC!

Quite fruitful and productive study session hope our results show uh when school reopen! 

We literally turned crazy after studying! Last day of mugginggggg..

Friday! 6/12/13
After last PACC we went to celebrate! Can't possibly be continue mugging right unless we were really crazy! Haha>.< Headed to bugis initial plan was to watch movie but changed to shopping instead! Nomming with Liwen, Jacq, Sharron, Ben, Linus, Arash, Jaslyn & Candia!

Korean food for the day!

Eating-> Shopping!
Walked around bugis plus before heading out to bugis street! My paradise but apparently no feel to shop much so ended up buying a skirt and FULLSTOP! Just don't feel real and don't feel like holiday have started I dunno whyyy!:P

Apparently we walked and stayed in bugis street for hours! Maybe 2+ to 3+ hours! Wow wow! Slowly the group became smaller and smaller! Candia, arash, Jaslyn, Linus left! Xinyin came and left awhile after.




Only few shots we took!:X

So left with me, liwen, jacq, sharron & ben and we decided to settle dinner at macs! Trying out the new kampung burger and drumlets! Not really loving it still prefer my MCSPICY!^^ Jacq left and the four of us left.

Intended to watch movie but those around bugis screen timing was kinda late so we couldn't! Left with yishun and Boonlay! Me the greatest burden if not we woul have watched at yishun! Ended up traveling all the way to Boon Lay to watch movie! These three crazy peeps I have seriously damn on! Coz it's a Friday night and exams have ended and holidays have started SO movie! 

Movie of the day: CAPTAIN PHILIPS! 

8:50pm movie! The movie was DAEBAK lah! Nice nice and I salute the captain! But the pirates was kinda scary! A few gross scenes that make the three girls excited as in screaming.. But overall nice nice:) 

Catched the train and so worried that they might miss the last train! Hehe but phew didn't! Good good! So so homed sweet home!

Saturday! 7/12/13
Spent my morning plus afternoon plus early night in school for DSA outing dry run! Equipment a to be done and finalizing of small small stuff! Kinda slacked though coz quite few people came and we were lost as to what we are supposed to do! Nonetheless, great seeing CS peeps once again after sooooo long especially after burden MST! Yay yay^^

After that went to meet Ben since I have no idea what to do as well and don't feel like going home so early! So he wanted to buy his shirt so leggo!:) Bugis once again and I chiong-ed to buy koi! Yay yay peach macchiato!

I think we went to other outlets coz the one at bugis don't have his size! Headed to taka I think and bought and eat! This piggy forever eating and always eating chicken! Haha>.< Homed after lepaking awhile looking at people skateboarding! 

Sunday! 8/12/13
First day of work apparently and I need to wake up at burden timing so it was kinda tiring! Working from 10-7 on the first day! Alone, solo and I have no idea where's the place! YOLO I guess and thanks to phoebe's map I managed to find it! Phew..

But it was kinda stress to do opening alone especially it's only my first day of work! Wonder how they planned the roster though but stop complaining and start doing! Quite addicted to wrapping after awhile but I swear it's tiring I guess coz I'm tired to begin with! Just continuous wrapping of different kind of toys and not too bad! Time pass slow and fast so yah I'm lucky 7 reached and off I go^^

Started raining and I'm so lazy to open my umbrella but me being me still did! Don't wanna fall sick especially when camp is tmr! Thanks for the call as well when I need it! Too tired to do anything though! Can't wait to go home and eat but I've yet started packing my baggy! Ahyoyo! My sleep:((

So me being lazy was complaining to Ben and my girls about packing my bag for camp! To the extent I feel like just sleeping and not going! Thanks to Ben's nagging and call to force me to pack my bag! Hehe obviously after my 1 hour power nap! Forcing myself to pack despite my eyes closing! Guess it's a tough job at that point of time! Oopsie guilty! So my pack 1min and break 5min kicked in but not for long coz both of us need our sleep! Sorry sorry for being a burden uh then you have to sleep so late! Thanks anw:)


Comments

Popular Posts