Merry Fishmas + Christmas + Legmas
24December2013-25December2013!
Afternoon shift! With Fathin & Ina! Thanks for spending the Christmas night working with me! Yay yay:)
Tuesday-Wednesday
Break camp so it means time to enjoy! Spending Christmas Eve and Christmas with the BENDAN! Hehe thanks to the long text and photos uh! So ting hua sia! Haha:D
Met at city hall, lepak awhile before heading to watch movie, 47ronin at cathay! Catched up after soooo long! Bought nachos to share but still hungry hungry!!
Chionged to find food to eat at basement after discussing what to do and all!! Tried Makisan for the first time!! Finallyyyyyyy!! Have been wanting to try for quite some time already so yippee~~
Homed bathed and all before meeting for dinner!! Yay sushi at some sushi place! Yum yum before we went to buy the stuffs we need and head for Christmas countdown and gift exchange! Yay yay! So looking forward that we get high and all! Hahaha:D
So revealing..
My first Christmas prezzie of 2013!
The present that I'm super touched to receive but also had a hard time unwrapping! Thanks for trolling but definitely will treasure it! Thanks for spending so much time and all doing this, really appreciate ittttt and suprised definitely!
It's the thought that count not the price I assure you:D
Po po Polaroid! This film have been in my cabinet for quite some time! So impromptu decision to lend from Siqi! Thanks ahqi!:)
One of my gift! But after receiving I think mine is nothing! Oopsieeee! Hehe but I think it's nice lah just maybe not applicable coz hes gonna put it somewhere!><
Ta-daaaa! Me with my Christmas gift! Thanks thanks once againnnnn!
Tired! Cabbed home to sleep before heading to work! Thanks mummy for buying breakfast! Couldn't join her and bro to the market coz they can't bear to wake me up so that to let me sleep more! So nice, touched!:)
Left house early to shop for prezzie for secret Santa with CS tmr! To say I'm lucky or what to be Raquel's secret Santa but it's definitely tough hunting for prezzie! Shopped awhile before going to work~~
LAST DAY OF WORK!!
Though I didn't really work a lot but still I'm thankful for given this opportunity to work here! Met so much cool friends working along with me as well as customers that made me touched through the little gestures they made!
This especially:
"Thank you Brenda"
The first day I wore my tag and a customer said this! Sooooo sweet:)
Missing out atiqah!:(
Great time working with you girls though some I only worked once or twice and didn't really talk much! But you girls are awesomeeeeee! :D
26December2013! Thursday
Whole day spent with CS! Morning CS event at choa chu kang! Supposedly on time but ended up late! Missed my stop! Should be alighting at cck but over shot to kranji so train back and met the rest at lrt station!
Morning event was kind of a good one and a bad one! To the extent I cried so it really wasn't that good! But myself to blame coz I'm a crybaby what! But I did learnt after getting lectured so should really reflect on my mistake! It really hurts to see them sad and what they really felt! Sorry kids for not understanding what you all actually feel!! Though it might not be what you all want staying there but be happy and live your life to the fullest there! Don't complain about the unfairness you receive but work towards what you want to achieve in the future!:)
Post camp syndrome coz we had a lot of time to spare! So started spamming our favouritest pearly shell and camp cheers!^^ Event from 10-4! Wow wow! Kudos to us for enduring once again!
Event ended! Slacked awhile while waiting for the rain to stopppp! Then walked our way to kilice's house!!
Our prezziesssss! Ready for gift exchange! Leggo:)
Slacked, played with her dog, talked, passed our present while waiting for the heads to arrive! VIP! Cheryl & Raquel! Hehe ordered pizzas and went to buy drinks in case not enough! After all that shopping, it's unwrap presents time while waiting for the pizzas to arrive!^^
Small Christmas tree with a lot of big big prezzies!
Merry Legmas! Greeting Christmas with all our leggies!
So they say it's easy to be my secret Santa! Just buy me a panda!:)
CSSSSSSS
Pizzas we ordered! Total of 10! Nom nom!
And the super lot drinks we bought coz we were afraid it's not enough!:P
Ate and continued with unwrapping prezzies! Quite fun to be someone's secret Santa and guess who's the secret Santa!! Had fun, joy and laughter definitely! Next was lepaking time as some have to leave! Some played card games, ate jelly bean as dare and magic tricks!
Left at around 9+ I think! And before we left, cleared up and this burden FU! Clumsy enough to break his gift which was supposed to be the most meaningful one! Oh well!! Burden FU as alwayssss!
27December2013! Fridayyyy!
DATE WITH LE GIRLSSS!
Finally meeting the girls as a group after the failed plan once! Last time we met was during no name camp! So glad to see them again!
Went to return my uniform at workplace before meeting liwen at somerset who went to collect her phone before meeting the rest at toa payoh! But we were the first first to arrive! All late! Haha:X
We started shopping for baking ingredients first at fairprice where we consulted dajiejie on what to buy before she arrived! Xinyin reached then followed by Sharron! Jacq was last last last!! Hehe! Even buying ingredients with liwen can be fun I dunno why! Haha searching for the ingredients and comparing! Fun time though:)
Red ruby!
Quick bite at koufu to fill our tummy before going to xinyin's house to bake bake and bake!!
About to start work by photographer xinyin!:)
Sharron bought this cute looking bear tray but apparently it's too big for the oven so we had to destroy it:((
Our cupcakes!
Me and liwen started getting bored while waiting for the cupcakes to bake so we decided to sort the colour balls into their respective colours! Not an easy job but we definitely had fun doing it!
Ta-da! After sortingggg
Hardwork paid off
Final product!! Niceeee looks like you bought from outside right? Hehe:)
After baking finally time to rest rest! So we lepaked and talk awhile and and took some photos before heading downstairs to buy our dinner! Yum yum duck rice!
Polaroiddddd
Gifts I prepared! 5 socks for each of us! Such a cutie:)
Gift exchange time~~
My brilliant idea to bring lightsticks! Now we aree power rangers! Okay LAME!:X
Group shot to end the day and for Sharron to rush to malaysiaaaa!! How I wish we had more time to talk, share and everything!
Took the longer route to accompany Jacq! Thanks xinyin for walking us to the mrt and letting us over to your house! Hope we didn't make a mess or minimized the mess we made! Haha:X
Talked throughout the train ride before one by one they alighted! Liwen then Sharron then Jacq! Great Christmas spent with them!
Still feeling guilty so apologizing to my girls if I didn't take into account your feelings and acting the way I acted! My bad habit of not thinking before I speak or act so I'm sorryyyyy!:(
Nonetheless, great great great day spent and the cupcakes are yummy!:) Credits to the dajiejie for coaching!
CHRISTMAS 2013!
My prezziesssss! Much love to each and everyone that spent this Christmas with me and the presents I received!
{CS SECRET SANTA @ Kilice's house}
{Girls Christmas exchange}
~SOUVENIRS~
Once again thankful for this wonderful day and this Christmas is the best with all the plans, gift exchanges, gifts received and celebrations! Much love to be meeting all of them and spending the day together! Yay yay! HAPPY XMAS 2013!















































Comments
Post a Comment