Churros love.

Getting lazier and lazier to blog! I wonder what's wrong with me! But hehe still gonna blog no matter what!>.< 

Ended first week of school which was relatively slack! Guess the nightmare is gonna come soon with all the stress building up!

Candid shot by some 'professional' photographer! 

Friday Friday! Thank god it's Friday! Lesson from 11-3 and went to jem and slacked with liwen, Sharron and Jacqelynn! Sharron & Jacqelynn lunches at pepper lunch while me & liwen were enjoying our icecreammmmm!



Short lepaking session but definitely had fun! Especially Jacqelynn going crazy uncontrollably making all 3 of us laugh! Shopped and walked around h&m before we dispersed! Sharron back to Malaysia, liwen for her jab, Jacqelynn's dinner date and me clique dinner! 



Trained back to sp to find phoebe who ended her lesson at 5pm! Since weisheng ended class as well, asked him to come sp and find us! So he intruded sp with his np shirt lah! Burden him while waiting for him I got stopped by 2 ladies! Complete stranger and we started talking>.< 

Phew... Awkward moment and can't wait to leave them:P Saw kimhee most probably gonna DJ but he didn't see me! And saw a few CS peeps and burden PHUAH heading for meeting! So so so waited and waited before and reached and off to find phoebe at fc3! 

Busy me uh! Went to fc3 and went fc5 to find Ben and Linus who were there after gym! Another reason was to call CSCC PR for CS event so I temporarily left phoebe & weisheng! 

Chit-chatted awhile before I start work! Calling and calling and calling! Started off calling xinyin though! I swear it's weird + awkward lah! Anyway, Linus left home first after awhile and Ben waited for time to pass for his dinner date so accompany each other! Come to think of it we seldom talk in class though! Abit weird but yah that's the fact! Haha!:P Hehe anw have to call the people in front of him abit weird uh but used to it after awhile! Quite a lot didn't pick up my call siaaa!>.< Took quite some time before finally clearing the contact list with distractions in between! Yay yay burden off can enjoy my dinnerrrr!

Stayed for around 45mins before we left and headed to mrt! Reunited with le clique with junhao as well! Meeting ChunHang at buona vista so off we go!^^

Coincidentally met Sahara and friends while on the way to circle line at buona vista mrt! It's super cool as to how we met coz we were on one escalator going down and they are on the other escalator just beside us! Sahara, Nurul, Enver, Hairul, irfan and rest! 4F so united!^^ They going for some Halloween event at sentosa! Guess they had fun!

Waited awhile for ChunHang who rushed here after his work! Chit chatted and gossiped awhile before he reached and off we go to holland village! 2nd time there still remembering the first time I went there with Ben, xinyin & arash after liwen's CO concert!:D Memories~~ 

Dinner at wala wala which I kept saying as waya waya and phoebe had to correct me! Btw not a full clique meeting coz only 5/9 was there! Abit sad and disappointed coz it's been quite some time since I last saw themmmm:(( 

Hawaiian pizza!

Ocean catch I think! Prawns & squid!

Spicy snack recommended by the staff coz it's deep fried chilli stuffed with cheeseeeee! This cause everyone to finish their ice water! Quite okay for me still can tank!^^

Was definitely hungry by then time I reached there so we immediately see the menu and ordered! Service was relatively fast coz the food arrived faster than the drinks!^^ yay yay to pizzaaaaa!:D


Ate like 4 pizza in total! Hehe! But we were still left with 2 slice of pizza and 1 of the chilli snack so we decided to do black and white and the odd one out have to eat it! Phoebe lost first so she have to eat half of the chilli snack and then junhao the other half! Next was the pizza! By the time everyone was full but still we can't waste food!^^ Scissors paper stone and ChunHang lost so one pizza for him while me and weisheng started the guessing game or the 5 10 15 20 game! I won! Hehe>.< Quite pro uh me! Oopsie!:P 




Ate ate ate before we call for the bill and off we go! Last few shots before I went to get my churros! The previous time I ate it was DAEBAK so I'm back for more! But I couldn't finish it despite giving them a few bites! Guess I'm really too full!

Yummylicious! Churros!

Was still quite early so phoebe suggested going to je to slack for awhile! Before that the guys went to settle money issues! Really amazing that every little thing they do can make me laugh especially this junhao! Transferring money but always pressing the wrong thing! I guess he attempted for like 3 times before successfully transferring!:O



Nice spot to take picture uh! Hehe the lighting and all!:P Couldn't take one full picture as junhao was busy playing with the machine and phoebe went for the ladies!

Trained to je and headed to jem? I'm back again uh! 2nd time for the day! Went to the rooftop suggested by weisheng but after awhile we got chased out coz it's closinggg! Oh well.. It means time to go homeee! 

Trained back with the guys junhao, ChunHang and weisheng while phoee cabbed home! Luckily the rain stopped so I could walk home as planned! 

Bro's back from army but gonna book in again on Saturday as he have duty! Not gonna provoke him coz he's not in a mood to talk especially when he's so sick and no voice due to his cough!XP

Interesting Saturday and definitely a new experience for me to be able to watch idol you usually see on your laptop screen live! Happy happy! Went to market for breakie with mummy before heading to Jp to catch running man in action!



Btw, pay is in! Like finallyyyyyyy! Hehe so went to Jp and reached there like 15mins before it start! I'm impressed! The crowd was super super super huge to the extent I kinda regret going as I thought I would be blocked and couldn't see anything! Luckily I did and managed to zoom in and take a few shots! Standing under the sun, squeezing and all is really no joke but I had fun and it's all worth it! 

HAHA, JISUKJIN, KIMJONGKOOK, SONGJIHYO, KANGGARY! RUNNING MAN FIGHTING!

Though it's abit blur but I'm really happy! I thought I will leave the place without capturing anything but.. Hehe! Full 5 of them in it though it's not too clear!:P

Wanted to buy a drink after that but it's seriously hard! Long queues everywhere! I'm like playing some game finding drinks to buy with the shortest queue! Haha! 
Sharetea-> Starbucks-> Feast-> Sweettalk
Ended up buying chrysanthemum tea and bused home! Hehe! Tired tired! 

Napped for 1hr before finally preparing to go to grandfather's house! It's been ages since I last went coz of events every Saturday!>.< Talked awhile with bro as we were boredddd! :P Entertaining each other as usual uh!

Smile coz you never wanna frown! 

Meeting my cutie pies tmr and out to watch movie with bro again! Though quite some time since we last went out and watch movie so hope we have fun before school starts again! :D 

Comments

Popular Posts