#justblogging
No post for quite awhile once again.. It's either I'm busy or I'm lazy!:P Oops.. So quite a lot to blog about so pardon me! Hehe!:D
Sunday, 20102013!
Managed to see my cutie pies after so long and they never fail to make my mood so happy every time I see them.. Cousin even sent me their audio note which was so cute and sweet I can't help laughing every time I hear it! Perhaps every time I emo, I can play it uh! :))
Bused with le parents and went to bedok for lunch with Ben.. Impromptu meet up coz we wanted to shop I suppose but ended up no time to shop coz of the late meeting time!
Anw initial plan to have pasta for lunch from this recommended shop of his so we went and it was raining super heavily, reached and the stall is not open yet! :X Haha epic fail! Ended up having fish all noodle and sugarcane juice before we head to town!
Bought tickets, watched special ID! Quite okay movie but not really excellent coz there were just too much fighting scenes in there! Though I like to watch movies that is action, this movie just too much so yah.. Haha kinda moody once again! Typical Brenda what to do?
Headed to serangoon gardens for dinner and this time trying the Italian stall! DAEBAK DAEBAK and I fall in love with it! Preferring this one definitely and super craving after that!
Slacked awhile before going home since there's school tmr! Great day spent and good food ate before the start of school againn!^^
Monday, 21102013!
School started of with gen-Ed! Quite a burden but at the same time looking forward for story-telling next week! Hehe like going back to primary school dayssss!
Tried ARTEASE from sp finally! Matcha latte^^ Played stacko as well coz trees gonna be assessment next week! OMGGGG! Hope our group will do well! JIAYOU everybody!:D
Class dismissed and I was feeling relatively lost.. Moody, lost or whatsoever! Didn't know where to head to so made my way to Clubroom!
Pre-registration was ongoing for CS's events and the place was so crowded and hyped up like having a mini CSCC partyyy! Abit out of place so stayed awhile, signed indemnity form and talk awhile before leavinggggg!
Took 185 home for the first time! Long bus rides is always something I need to clear my mind aka emo! Haha:D not too bad though it was like an hour ride home! Next time if I'm bored, too much time to spare or whatsoever I can try!^^
Tuesday, 22102013!
Time table is nicer now without 8am lesson^^ Lectures and lesson and I swear I have the best DBE tutor! So happy and fortunate lah! The jokes he crack, the words he say is really something that can make you laugh like crazy and make the class less dead and more lively! Hehe DAEBAK!:)
Met MAECONS tutor for the first time as well and he's relatively friendly!
Question of the day: If you have USD 100,000 how would you spend it?
PTN session today as well with ms sylvia and h2h session with my girls today! Hehe no secrets and we can trust each other even letting everything out and not feeling awkward! H2H shall resume soon haha:D PTN session was merely filling up of form and talking for awhile before ms Sylvia left!
CS children's day meeting so went to find the rest! Coincidentally met simjiayi and I guess I'm blur to remember she's in my group! Haha! Went to subway to buy her dinner and went to buy my fruit juice before heading to classroom for meeting!
Transferred from secretary to food team coz pointless to type minutes and stuff! Quite fun to be in food team though! Haha:P Meeting ended around 6+? Homie!^^
Wednesday, 23102013
Orange dayyy, 橙天!
No lessons for SB students today so it's a good news to us! But bad news is to report to school at 7.25am! And me have no idea how to set my alarm so I think I set 5.30am? Haha!:P
Reached and headed to fc5, meeting point with xinyin & liwen! Hehe! Ben, Linus, Sharron & Cherie was there already! Guessed they woke up much much much earlier than us!
Waited for the rest to reach, issuing of wrist band and attendance taking! Our white wrist band is so ugly as compared to the other colored bands!:((
Headed to the sports complex with ms Sylvia! My Sylvia had 2 PTN class so kinda hard for her to cope and we were abit lost here and there!>.<
Waited under the sun before we gathered in the centre of the field for the orange smiley! Was quite cool though except all the waitinggggg...
Couldn't stand the sun so we went to the shelter and slacked for awhile! By the time we were out, majority were on the field! We panicked and went to get our caps and drop our attendance paper!
It was rather stupid to be honest coz we just gathered, stood, squat and a picture was taken of the biggest smiley! The outcome turns out to be rather impressive and wow that it came out of the newsssss!
After that one by one started leaving so I guess we were allowed to be dismissed! Was lazy to move immediately so we sitted by the benches and chit chatted while some went to get milo~~
Just before we left we spotted the 2 mascots of the day and grabbed some milo from the milotruck! HAHEHO!^^
Finally getting up and leaving the school for brunch! Went to holland village with half of the class: Ben, Linus, arash, Jacq, xinyin, Sharron, Cherie, Jaslyn, Candia & ZhiRui! Liwen went off with her friend so couldn't join us!
Couldn't really control myself so I ended up being moody and affected all over again! Keeping quiet and not talking and perhaps thinking a lot.. But guess it's better now! Everything's over and I really need to think, think of what I should do and what I should control!
We ended up eating at some place I have not went before and deciding what to eat is seriously a challenge! Similar menu from strictly pancakes though so I ended up trying the same thing, tiramisu but this time crepes instead of pancakes!
Dessert time at daily scoop after eating across the street! Hehe shared double scoop with Jacq & Sharron!
Separated and homed for the rest while I went back to SP with Joyann who was coincidentally at holland village with her class as well! Went to meet the rest at fc3!
Changed, prepared and off we go! Quite stress for me and Regine especially being the games ic for the first visit and what's worse is that the officer and VP is heading downnnn!
Stress stress! Quite an enjoyable time though I guess we made quite a lot of mistake that made Cheryl rage! Mini celebration for Marcus's 22 and debrief before we headed home!
Thursday, 24102013
Stats + PACC lesson before we end the day! Quite a short PACC lesson where we go through the answers for tutorials!
Followed Ben for his fishing session with his friend at macritchie! A brawn new experience and something I have wanted and yearn to experience in the past! Definitely a cool though it's quite tiring! Eye-opener like seriously! From the rods to the baits to luring to catching of fishes!
Something I didn't expected though all the walking is quite a burden but I really enjoy it! And awkwardness among me and his friend but oh well.. Had fun! Seeing them catching fishes is damn cool as well!:D
Learnt a lot, experience a lot, think a lot and grow up a lot. It's a matter of time I guess and sooner or later I guess I won't be affected so easily anymore. It's a good thing and I won't be so irritating so I hope I can and I know I will!
Starting to believe in hoping but coz of small little things! I'm happy that my first insta pictures hit a 100 likes! Thanks to all my followers, appreciate it and definitely made my day! Second insta pictures to hit 100 likes plus comments that I always think and hope it happen to me! Hehe dunno if I'm childish or what but perhaps now, hoping and it might come true!
Not much time to take pictures but everything will be remembered! Especially the scenery I have seen for the first time!:)
Friday, 25102013
Relatively slack day as well as school started at 11am! After all that crying I supposed I'm stronger and understanding now! But still, getting more tired as usual! Opps!>.< MAECONS lecture and mob tutorial before we end the week!
Quite a short lesson on Friday! Yippee! Burden cca at 6pm is a major turnoff especially when lesson end at 3pm! As usual, went out and lepak with my girls! Jem, guess it's our Favourite place now! Hehe:X
Went to cotton on and the girls started shopping! Not really in the mood to shop though.. Just no feel or shopping before to school just feel weird to me!
Dessert time at some dessert place where we started our H2H talk. The bunch of girls I can trust, we trust and we
can talk about anything! So glad to have them! They seem to have this power to see through me and understand what I'm feeling uh!
can talk about anything! So glad to have them! They seem to have this power to see through me and understand what I'm feeling uh!
Time pass extra fast when I'm with them maybe coz we really talk a lot! Just sitting there and really talk! More H2H talk talk please! Hehe^^
Xinyin went back for cca and Sharron back to Malaysia while me, liwen and Jacq went to h&m. Jacq shopped and after awhile we headed back! Liwen home and me school!
JIAYOU to my girls! Don't think so much and be happy! We will always be there for one another no matter what! Thankful for all the encouragements and wise words I heard from you all! Will always remember and the genuine care you girls give! All so much mature than me sia! Hehe I should start reflecting!:P



























Comments
Post a Comment