S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y
Busy Saturday for me with CSCC events the entire day! CS event in the morning followed my Audio's event in the evening! First other subcomm event I attended! So proud of myselffff! STEP IT UP (Disco night!^^)
Morning event <Engaging From The Heart>
Meeting at bedok at 8.20am! Woke up at 6.30am feeling super lethargic especially coz I just came back from chalet! Oh myyyy!>.< anw was late for about 10mins! Oopsie:P
Bused to the location and met with the organiser for the first time! To be honest, I don't feel like a vice-chair for this event coz it's like LingTing who did everything! Super efficient so I'm kinda guilty towards herrrr!
Arranged the tables and chairs and did some dry run for the games before one by one the elderly came! Started of with our cutlery game where the elderly have to pass the marble to the next person using either fork, spoon or chopticks! Interacted while playing with the elderly in my table! A few trial run and we are ready for the competition!
To liven up the mood we started a competition among the 5 tables on this game! And me for the first time tried emceeding as in raising my voice and explaining the competition to them! Felt super awkward especially when I asked something and nobody replied! Luckily CS saved me by replying if not really awkward panda!
Had trial run and actual run and the final winner goes to group 3!! Yay yay! Distributed drinks to the elderly which includes kopi & plain water while waiting for the food to arrive! Meantime, prepared for the next game, Bingo Bingo!:D
Met with some problems with the bingo game so we made some changes last minute! Food arrived, LONTONG! Distributed and ate with the elderly! A bit too spicy for them so most couldn't finish! I couldn't finish as well but not coz it's spicy coz it's not but the lontong not nice as in the rice itself so yah!:((
Still quite a lot of lontong left over so we went to the different floors, knocking on the different units and asking if they want! Food team again! Fated with food! >.< Had a fun time though!
While we were distributing, the other group were playing bingo with the elderly! Bet they had fun!:D
Packed the things and arranged back all the things! Group shot before we finally left the place!
Decided to fill our tummy with dessert so we went to the coffee shop nearby and ordered a dessert each for ourselves!
Castor started spamming his pickup lines to kaylin! We all had a fun time hearing and getting impressed about it!
Finished our dessert and started planning what to do next! Some went home and change before going for Audio's event while some intended to go KBOX! For me, BEACH! Couldn't got on Friday so I shall go today! Hehe was abit worried about the weather coz it started raining at bedok but still went! Yay yay!
Spent an hour there just sitting down enjoying the waves, the breeze and people fishing! ^^ Calm myself down and not think about anything! A new, good experience I've been wanting to try for quite some time..
Walked back to the interchange and walked past the route we always took during CSCC camp! Memories!>.<
Audio event <STEP IT UP>
Trained to school for Audio's event! Met up with some CS before we finally joined in the last game! Some were discussing to leave halfway for KBOX and I was shocked but oh well luckily they didn't!
Played molecule and had dinner before the disco night finally started! Was quite a new experience and I was really very tired.. Literally jumping the entire time resting here and there but still I think I burn down some calories from this! Sweating like hell despite the air-con on! Fun fun fun!:D
Photos SPAMMMM...
Newly gay couples in CS
CS that attended Audio's event plus some seniors photobombing!:DD
To this 2 girls I have not met for so long and not take picture for so long! Mummy Ruishan & daughter jasmine! Missing every single thing we went through in secondary school! Though all 3 of us are in different subcomms but we will still be able to see each other through events like this! We shall see each other more, talk more and take pictures more!
DJ DYAN! The main lead for the disco night and he did a super great job! All of us were so high and I know he's high as well!! Very impressive and he definitely have what it takes to be a DJ! Thanks thanks thanks for all the awesome music played! :)
Kevin Kevin! Avengers unite! He's so much taller than in this picture haha! Had fun disturbing him to show me the CD designs just now! Nice guy as always! Thanks for today! You guys rock! Successful event credits to all of you guys! Woohoo~~
Matilda! DBA FTW! Although we are not very close but hehe glad to find someone in the same course in CSCC! Thanks for being part in organizing today's event! Food team! Dinner was yummylicious!
BURDEN PHUAH! We met again! Hehe fun time disturbing you and jumping with you hehe! HONOURED HONOURED coz you wanted to take picture with meeeee! Burden as always!:P
With simjiayi!^^ Cute with her bangs and OMG and a lot more that the guys can't stand! Especially someone... Hehe!:P Home buddy & Travel buddy in CS! Pioneer girls:)
Sweating. Blister on the feet. Leg muscle ache. Hungry. Tired. But everything was really worth it! A new experience, a new kind of fun! Hehe didn't regret joining my first event!^^ yay yay! Gonna rest now coz I'm really tired! Looking forward to steamboat tmr and hope bro recover fast fast! He's having fever! Luckily he only needs to book in on Tuesday so he can rest more!>.<
























Comments
Post a Comment