Back to work?!

Back to work?! Nope, back to workplace! Cheque's ready but that's not my main aim! Haha I guess many might think i went back to get my cheque but no no! Back for visiting!^^ Who cares, believe it or not! And Madeline pangseh me!!:(( So sad no yogurt tgt! Wonder when will be the next time we meet! Maybe NP find her or she come SP find me! MUHAHAHA! So come to think of it I'm quite unlucky today.. Morning went to market for breakfast with Mummy, it was raining. Out to work place, it started drizzling. Reached tanjong pagar, started drizzle. Reached work place, heavy rain. Leave work place, heavy rain. Pioneer mrt to grandfather's house, drizzling. Jp, drizzling! Apparently, it's like raining the entire day! Wonder isit I'm 'lucky' or the other way round.

Anyway, reached tanjong pagar and walked to work place. Memories... Nothing changed like obviously! Haha wonder what I'm saying now.. Since it's Sunday there should be someone giving flyer so I went to try my luck and saw Ensa there! First familiar person i met! MUMMY!! Haha she seems shocked.. I guess no one knew I was going that day except for ah wei!:P SURPRISE ^^ So went back with Ensa to the restaurant and Kazu was standing at welcoming area. Weirdly, everytime I see her I feel like crying.. I wonder why! So chit chat and went to greet everybody there! All look super surprise. So happy to see them as well as their shock expressions!^^ However, I really feel weird. The awkward feeling that i have predicted coz everyone is working and I feel bad talking to them while they are working.. What if they get scolded..What if this?.. What if that?? Haha!! I really tend to think alot alot uh! But great catch up with Xiaowei & Kazu! Oh my! Kazu's son is super duper cute and chubby! Sharing as usual from Ensa and Vivian and it seems like so much have happened.. Wonder what are those but don't feel good to be a kaypo so yah wait till people tell me then!>.< Extra there for an hour plus before leaving.. Got my gongcha; green milk tea with pearls and headed upstairs to buy some stuff for aunt and uncle and grandfather! JELLY^^ Bought chocolates as well since they were having promo for that as well. Jumping out of the topic for awhile, gongcha's pearl is still the best, better than Artease!!:P HEHE!

So trained back to Pioneer before going to JP to do some stuff. Nasi lemak for dinner at grandfather's house!!Woohoo~~ Dad's at Malaysia for friend's birthday and is only coming back later in the evening since it's already Sunday! So qing ming tmr with family and relatives.. Hmm so i should go to sleep soon if not really become panda tmr! SP's Freshmen Orientation Camp is starting next week.. 4 days camp for my course! Excited but hmm mixed feelings at the same time. Just went to check on my class and realised none of them i knew! New beggining^^ New friends!! New people:) Hope poly life will be a blast as well with awesome people! Trustworthy friends, Caring teachers and maybe a boyfriend?:P Sounds a little despo here>< Anw goodnight! Time to sleep:D

Comments

Popular Posts