Starbucks 1 for 1!
Early in the morning and it's raining super heavily! Dreading to go to school especially when lesson start at 8am! Hehe but no choice so I took bus to BoonLay and board the train to Dover. My god! Super packed and the weather is not in our favour as well! Hais hais! Anw first tutorial was like 3hr!! OMG but the tutor is super nice I can say!! SUPER DUPER NICE!!^^ Oh yah and got my first group! ALL GIRLS! Dunno if i should like it anot but if there's some guys in the group I think it would be better!:P Hehe! I'm a weirdo I know! Anw 2hr break so went to take my ez-link card with Liwen and the gentleman Arash!! Haha my first close guy friend in class!!^^ He's fun to disturb! HAHA! So the queue was like better than yesterday which was like super duper packed you know! So took our cards and lunched at koufu^^ Tried their thai food after sooooo long! So we had our lunch and aft that the rest of the class joined us!^^ Ben, Bryan, Liroy then Jacq, Linus, Xinyin and alot! Hehe! Then went to hilltop library to slack while waiting for time to pass! Played Jinga or Stacko or whatever you call that game!:P Hehe so aft that went to PACC lesson! Our favourite teacher which is also our form teacher! So Arash was suffering the entire lesson! HAHA! Anw class ended much earlier and went to get 1 for 1 Starbucks with Liwen! Queue was super long but since we have so much time so we waited and waited and waited and finally got our STARBUCKS! Hehe explored by walking around the school and went home!^^
The world is really super small. Who would have thought that my primary school friend would be Carissa's classmate! Hehe!! >.< Really very qiao! Thats all I have for today! Bye!:)
The world is really super small. Who would have thought that my primary school friend would be Carissa's classmate! Hehe!! >.< Really very qiao! Thats all I have for today! Bye!:)



Comments
Post a Comment