LAST DAY OF WORK!
31MARCH2103, SUNDAY,.
First day on 14 December.
Last day on 31 March.
3 months 17 days. First time working in a whole new environment. New experience, new people, nothing I knew, everything from zero. I worked and worked and worked for so long and finally its time i leave, to continue to study. No more working life, back to studying life. The bond i made, the things I learnt, the people that were once strangers are no longer strangers, I'm sure i will miss them!:P So working life is like that afterall.. But because of this I neglected my family and friends.. Haha, I'm sorry! Almost working everyday a week, from 12-11. Thoughts of giving up but the colleague there made me want to carry on.. Met people from all walks of life and I'm happy happy so happy!! Bye to my colleagues! Remember me and it will be hard for me to forget you guys as well! I'm lucky to work in this new restaurant, first ever restaurant in Sinapore and my first ever job that I spent for 3 long months!
Really feel so blessed after working for such a long time! Feel the loved from colleague and the treasure i received all this while.. Despite some hard feelings as well as some unequal treatment that makes one rage and boil, afterall it was worthwhile. Definitely not regretting for working there! THE OYSTER AND CRAB RESTAURANT! For people who have not went there before, its worth the try as the food is really super yummy and at affordable prices! Enjoy your food there!^^ Its at a shopping mall named 100AM at tanjong pagar! Walking distance from tanjong pagar MRT!
I hope I will be able to go there once a week to visit them! Never wanna be like what ahwei say, those people that say they will go back is all nice words, not gonna execute it one! So I must go back once a week!!!!! I can do it:)
COLLAGE WITH COLLEAGUES!
First day on 14 December.
Last day on 31 March.
3 months 17 days. First time working in a whole new environment. New experience, new people, nothing I knew, everything from zero. I worked and worked and worked for so long and finally its time i leave, to continue to study. No more working life, back to studying life. The bond i made, the things I learnt, the people that were once strangers are no longer strangers, I'm sure i will miss them!:P So working life is like that afterall.. But because of this I neglected my family and friends.. Haha, I'm sorry! Almost working everyday a week, from 12-11. Thoughts of giving up but the colleague there made me want to carry on.. Met people from all walks of life and I'm happy happy so happy!! Bye to my colleagues! Remember me and it will be hard for me to forget you guys as well! I'm lucky to work in this new restaurant, first ever restaurant in Sinapore and my first ever job that I spent for 3 long months!
Really feel so blessed after working for such a long time! Feel the loved from colleague and the treasure i received all this while.. Despite some hard feelings as well as some unequal treatment that makes one rage and boil, afterall it was worthwhile. Definitely not regretting for working there! THE OYSTER AND CRAB RESTAURANT! For people who have not went there before, its worth the try as the food is really super yummy and at affordable prices! Enjoy your food there!^^ Its at a shopping mall named 100AM at tanjong pagar! Walking distance from tanjong pagar MRT!
I hope I will be able to go there once a week to visit them! Never wanna be like what ahwei say, those people that say they will go back is all nice words, not gonna execute it one! So I must go back once a week!!!!! I can do it:)
COLLAGE WITH COLLEAGUES!

Comments
Post a Comment