Michy Michy Michelle!
13APRIL2013; SATURDAY!
Date with Michelle for my advanced birthday celebration!^^ She decided on a dress code for me to wear either dress/skirt as well as wedges/heels! Hmm so here I am in skirt and heels out to meet her! Torture for me as I ended up having 3 blisters on my feet!!!:((((
PLAN OF THE DAY!
1. Movie
2. Lunch treat
3. Flea at scape
4. Flea at bugis
Anw we met at 11am and trained to dhoby gaut to have our lunch as well as MOVIE! So we were like lost kids in a shopping mall that is completely strange to us.. So street directory came in handy and we went to buy our tickets! First important thing in the list! And we went searching for a restaurant that Michelle said it was super yummy! But the restaurant has closed down after asking someone working there! Super disappointed! So end up settling our lunch at 'Secret Recipe' In the end Michelle's order came wrongly! Hahah! But since we were rushed for time and its still yummy we just ate them! Ate super fast den off to buy popcorns and entered the theatre!
Watching <>, a Korean show! Super nice!! At first we err afraid that it was a horror movie so we prepared ourselves! Michelle will cover her eyes during scary part using her bag while I will use the popcorns! Hahaha!! Story plot was meaningful and really real! Can't help thinking.. However the theatre was super quiet with only 5 other peeps excluding us! That makes the movie even scarier!!
The movie was about a girl that got raped by a bunch of guys and committed suicide! Her mother who divorced with her father decided to revenge for her and killed the guys as their verdict was not guilty in the court! Interesting and breathtaking movie!! 3rd movie of the week!! Hehe:P
Headed down to scape to take a look at the flea that take place only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.. Didn't manage to buy any lots there though.. Went to cineleisure for their aircon as it was super hot!! Bought my watch!! I think I lost my peace watch from cousin!!!!:(((( super sad!>.<
Went to rest my legs as it was super pain until I could not bear anymore! I just desperately need to sit down! Yes desperately! So rest for awhile before going to Bugis!
Bought chicken cutlet from a Korean stall recommended by Michelle to share! Mayonnaise + chilli powder is really a good combi!^^ Went to bugis street to see see look look and after awhile my hands are full with loots! Bugis street is really a place I will definitely buy something regardless of how many time I go there! Hehe! Sorry cant control myself>.<
My legs are aching while Michelle's tummy was aching! So after walking for sometime we both cant tahan anymore and decided to go back! Luckily managed to find a seat for both of us on the train as well! After we felt better we walked around at Jp! But most importantly I have to buy flip flops! So went to rubi and changed my heels to something more comfortable! Changed my skirt as well!^^ While going to rubi, coincidentally met the group of guys and one girl! Hehe!! Saw Kerry, rongzhou, kimhee, kaiwen, steven & jiashu! Awkward~~ hahaa!! After that me and Michelle kept feeling weird whenever we think of that and she was like super awkward too! Hahaa!;)
So separated after walking and looking. Got my winter melon milk tea at sharetea before going to grandfather's house! My all time favorite!^^ And got my second present for my birthday from Michelle!! Hehe:D
Went to grandfather's house and it was quite crowded with peeps! Cousin was there as well! She just came back from Bangkok! So shiok~~ but soon will be busy with her job! She bought my birthday present as well!! Hehe happy girl is happy!! Didn't realize there's a card inside.. Only realized if after I reached home!! Me love cards! Hehe! Uncle and auntie bought my birthday cake for me as well! So I'm super happy x2!
Happy birthday to me tmr! Wonder how my day will be like! Just bought my daily contacts as well^^ New look for my birthday! Hahaha!
Date with Michelle for my advanced birthday celebration!^^ She decided on a dress code for me to wear either dress/skirt as well as wedges/heels! Hmm so here I am in skirt and heels out to meet her! Torture for me as I ended up having 3 blisters on my feet!!!:((((
PLAN OF THE DAY!
1. Movie
2. Lunch treat
3. Flea at scape
4. Flea at bugis
Anw we met at 11am and trained to dhoby gaut to have our lunch as well as MOVIE! So we were like lost kids in a shopping mall that is completely strange to us.. So street directory came in handy and we went to buy our tickets! First important thing in the list! And we went searching for a restaurant that Michelle said it was super yummy! But the restaurant has closed down after asking someone working there! Super disappointed! So end up settling our lunch at 'Secret Recipe' In the end Michelle's order came wrongly! Hahah! But since we were rushed for time and its still yummy we just ate them! Ate super fast den off to buy popcorns and entered the theatre!
Watching <
The movie was about a girl that got raped by a bunch of guys and committed suicide! Her mother who divorced with her father decided to revenge for her and killed the guys as their verdict was not guilty in the court! Interesting and breathtaking movie!! 3rd movie of the week!! Hehe:P
Headed down to scape to take a look at the flea that take place only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.. Didn't manage to buy any lots there though.. Went to cineleisure for their aircon as it was super hot!! Bought my watch!! I think I lost my peace watch from cousin!!!!:(((( super sad!>.<
Went to rest my legs as it was super pain until I could not bear anymore! I just desperately need to sit down! Yes desperately! So rest for awhile before going to Bugis!
Bought chicken cutlet from a Korean stall recommended by Michelle to share! Mayonnaise + chilli powder is really a good combi!^^ Went to bugis street to see see look look and after awhile my hands are full with loots! Bugis street is really a place I will definitely buy something regardless of how many time I go there! Hehe! Sorry cant control myself>.<
My legs are aching while Michelle's tummy was aching! So after walking for sometime we both cant tahan anymore and decided to go back! Luckily managed to find a seat for both of us on the train as well! After we felt better we walked around at Jp! But most importantly I have to buy flip flops! So went to rubi and changed my heels to something more comfortable! Changed my skirt as well!^^ While going to rubi, coincidentally met the group of guys and one girl! Hehe!! Saw Kerry, rongzhou, kimhee, kaiwen, steven & jiashu! Awkward~~ hahaa!! After that me and Michelle kept feeling weird whenever we think of that and she was like super awkward too! Hahaa!;)
So separated after walking and looking. Got my winter melon milk tea at sharetea before going to grandfather's house! My all time favorite!^^ And got my second present for my birthday from Michelle!! Hehe:D
Went to grandfather's house and it was quite crowded with peeps! Cousin was there as well! She just came back from Bangkok! So shiok~~ but soon will be busy with her job! She bought my birthday present as well!! Hehe happy girl is happy!! Didn't realize there's a card inside.. Only realized if after I reached home!! Me love cards! Hehe! Uncle and auntie bought my birthday cake for me as well! So I'm super happy x2!
Happy birthday to me tmr! Wonder how my day will be like! Just bought my daily contacts as well^^ New look for my birthday! Hahaha!






Comments
Post a Comment