Workplace x2!

12APRIL2013; FRIDAY!

Wooh rest day from school as FOP has officially ended so shall enjoy before official school start then! Met for lunch with Carissa and phoebe as we didn't talk much the previous meeting.. Met Carissa at bus stop before meeting phoebe at jurong east then bugis! When we go bugis there's only 2 choices we will definitely choose for lunch!!
1. Astons
2. Ramen
Hehe so we had ramen that day! Decided to try godfire ramen that day! But instead of level 1 spiciness, me and Carissa tried level 2!! We are definitely going to try level 3 the next time! Hehe!:P So had some chicken gyoza to accompany with ramen!! Me love ramen!:DD So went around bugis to look for suitable laptop sleeve for phoebe and Carissa! Went off shortly after buying my donuts for colleagues!


2nd time, 2nd week! So many have changed! So many is leaving! :(((( Takuya & Nazmul! Haissss! Anw chit chatted awhile but I still feel awkward!! Bluffed Vivian that I'm working! Hehe! Sorry>.< So left at around 5 and went to meet mummy at pioneer mall for dinner before dabao-ing for daddy and bro!:)

And I finally can play audition on my lappy!! Soooo happy!:D but I must admit, I'm still a noob!>.<

The lighting was like super bright so it kinda ruined the photos we took!:P Anw just post! HAHA! And photo bomb by phoebe! See her index finger!>.<














Comments

Popular Posts