HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO ME!
15APRIL2013! MONDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRENDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Childish but allow me to sing a birthday song to start my long post with photos spammed!!:P
BIRTHDAY PRESENTS:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRENDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Childish but allow me to sing a birthday song to start my long post with photos spammed!!:P
BIRTHDAY PRESENTS:D
PRESENT NUMBER 1!
From Vivian! Colleague at work!^^
It was a plant decoration though! My first birthday present!!:)
PRESENT NUMBER 2!
Michelle! Secondary best friend!
Crop tee that is the only one in Singapore coz she sew the shirt sleeve to the latest trend. She has a similar shirt for herself so we now have a couple tee!!:D
PRESENT NUMBER 3!
Angela! Cousinnnn!!:)
She just came back from Bangkok! My birthday present! A laptop sleeve and a small bag! Suprised gift and a letter! So happy!!
PRESENT NUMBER 4!
Aunt & Uncle!
Red packets and birthday cake! Thanks for always treating me so well! My first birthday cake!^^
PRESENT NUMBER 5!
Jamie! Secondary School Friend!!
Always sending me birthday wishes + a picture of mickey!! Super sincere and super cute! Thanks a lot^^
PRESENT NUMBER 6!
LiWen! First friend I made in SP!!
Super suprised that she got a gift for me. Frankly speaking, we are like only friends for less than a week so I'm super touched. Really dunno what to say!:P Thanks Thanks!
PRESENT NUMBER 7!
Steven! Secondary school mate! Seating partner!
This damn irritating and act cute Stephanie! Thanks for your present! He will surely remember my birthday for life! Too badddd!!:P
CLIQUE PRESENTS!!
Let's start from big sister of the clique!
PHOEBE!!
Bought a small bag as well as letter for me! The letter is super cute I can say though I'm not really a fan of Hello Kitty!>.<
GUANYUAN!
Letter on wrapping paper! Maybe the first one! Haha special!! Anw like the picture it's a mug with saucer with baby minnie!! ^^
WEISHENG & DARYL!
Present from them.. Outerwear I suppose!! But no letterssssss!!:(( It's okay! Get to see them after so long is enough I guess!:P
SIQI
She told me she bought a wallet for me long before my birthday and it's my favourite colour!! Thanks a lot it's very pwetty!! And the heart-shaped letter!:))
CHUNHANG & JUNHAO
This two easy brothers forever sticking together!! So i got another wallet for my birthday! Letter from JunHao and he keep emphasize that he spent a lot of time! Really!! It don't look like something he will do! Anw we were friends for like 7 years!! Can you believe it!!?? And ChunHang forever disiao-ing me!^^
CARISSA
Birthday card and a photo booklet for me!! Super nice!! Especially the booklet cause it was filled with photos as well as memories we spent together as a clique! THANKS!
HELIUM BALLOON! Cause I always hinted I wanted one so SiQi & Carissa bought one for me!!! THANKS THANKS!!:DD
My 2nd birthday cake for this year!! Thanks CLIQUEEE!!
FULL CLIQUE after so long! Thanks for the birthday celebration nd presentssss!! I had fun!:)
MUMMY & DADDY
Red packets from loved ones!
Last but not least, zilian time! Haha kiddings! End of the day. End of my birthday! Thanks for all the well wishes though its just 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' but I feel happy and touched! Serious! So thanks to all okay!! And more importantly those who gave me presents for my birthday as well! I appreciated it!! Thanks clique for accepting my requests and gave me letters for my birthday! Thanks Thanks!! Enjoyed my day and really thanks to all! I'm so happy to met all of you! Really blessed and happy! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!

















Comments
Post a Comment