DAB YAD
Nothing is going well and yesterday was crying day for most of my class due to all the stress and stuffs! But after we cry, we become stronger and better! I suppose.. So FOM presentation in another 6 hours. After today we can be so much more relaxed!! Can't wait..
So those who cried today, LIWEN, ARASH, JASLYN, SHARRON! We can do it! Hang on and it will be over soon.. Really irony to be consoling people and end up crying out loud myself!
But credits to these people, I'm strong and back once again! JACQELYNN, ZHIRUI, XINYIN, BEN!
I believe we can all do it and I super duper love 09 except for some! Really SOME! They are all super nice peeps and I'm so lucky to get to meet and know them!:D
To my girls, lets JIAYOU for our FOM presentation tmr okay! We have come so far and I believe we can do it!^^
Treat people the way you want them to treat you.. Yes.


Comments
Post a Comment