S-T-R-E-S-S

Project stress. Homework stress. Exam stress. CCA stress. Friends stress.

Don't be surprise to see me walking like a zombie coz I'm gasping for air. Too much for me to handle but still I have no choice but to hang on. I'm not the only one suffering so no special treatment and no slacking accepted. Projects submission and presentation officially starts tmr! I'm excited and scared at the same time! Really hope I can do well in those and yah don't screw anything up. Same goes to my awesome classmates, clique and friends!

My friends around me must be happy okay! Cannot be affected if really have to after awhile jiu must be okay! I want everyone to be happy even if I need to be guilty or sorry, in exchange i would! But still no one should be angry/sad cause of me and nobody would! Treasuring every single one coz they bring alot of memories to me. Touched to be cared of. Touched to be important to someone. Touched to have fun and laugh together. Touched to keep secrets. Touched to be look up for. Touched to be trusted. No secrets, no lies, no everything and no anything!

Just random pictures from my camera roll~ NiGHTS!





Cute buys from Q0010!


Comments

Popular Posts