Photo shootttt~~
#YOLO photoshoot with DBA'09 today! Our first ever class photo with our tutor so excited! But kinda sad coz we can't decide what to wear and ended up everybody wear differently.. Sigh sigh! But today as usual it's like graduation day for us coz we are spamming photos! If you think only girls ZILIAN then you are wrong coz my class guys really like to take pictures and I don't know whyyy! Hahaha! To the extent that it might be more ZILIAN than some girls! Hehe:)
So so photo spam during FOM break and then break break and break before PACC lesson and photo taking! Hmmmm.. Quite cool though I can say hope the final photo will come out nice:) so back to lesson and FOM talk which is hmm.. I dunno coz I wasn't paying much attention!:P Missed my first mentoring session and I'm damn sad nowww!!:(( hope I will be able to make friends and bond with the mentees! Stress stress!
Econs projects submission date tmr.. Woohoo finally! From holiday till now and some of my friends were so stressed about it! Finally a time for them to relax and take a break! Yay! I guess tmr's another day of photospam^^






Comments
Post a Comment