Monday blues?
Boohoo! Back to updating my post coz I know you are reading it:) so youth day today but too bad we are all old and not considered youths anymore so we have to drag our feet schoooolll! B-O-R-I-N-G! But chocolate cake cheered me up and I realized time pass quite fast today during lessons! That's a good thing! Went to BC class early coz the classroom door would be open! Me, LiWen, XinYin, Ben & Linus decided to get high before BC by blasting musics and photospam~~
Without one of my DAEBAK group member for ITB project/lesson!! *sob sob* SHARRON where are you? Good news though coz she went to take her driving test and pass!! Woohoo!! Grats.. Gratz.. Congrats.. Congratulations..
Masterpiece by Candia to kill the boredom during Gen-Ed! My favorites of all BIGBANG & PANDAs so this is the final combination and I love it alotttt!!! So pretty, cute and nice!
And and 2NE1's new song <<FALLING IN LOVE>> just released and I'm addicted to it! Recommended and introduced song of the day! Yay yay! Their mv is so nice especially the starting coz they look so happy and relaxed an my park bom is so pretty as always!! 2NE1 FIGHTING:)
Falling in love falling in love
Touch me over here touch me touch me over there
Touch touch touch touch eh eh








Comments
Post a Comment