My baby
We must follow the trend right so I'm following! Hehe current trend is babies by using this app and seeing your future babies! I call them evian babies though its not the name of the app! So decided to do this long ago but only successfully saw my baby this morning and it really made my day! Why my baby sooooo CUTE! Haha>.<
One baby is definitely not fun so the more the merrier! Took some of my friends photo and experiment to see how their baby look like so I shall satisfy all your eyes by looking at all these adorable babies of mine? Haha not mine but us! Adorable babies of us!:D
Just some awesome classmates baby picture but mine is still the adorable one right?!! Hehe! But I think my younger picture is still much more kawaii lah so yah.. Can't be too thick-skin now must maintain!
Mentoring session 2! Planned games and went to play the games for this week.. Quite fun but haven't really bonded with my mentee! I will JIAYOU!^^
Before I end.. More baby pictures!
Smile everyday and wash the unhappiness away. Be like a baby and enjoy smile genuinely!














Comments
Post a Comment