S-I-C-K
I'm officially sick! Started off with sore throat then cough den now flu!! Haiyoyo! Otw to bedok for CS event! Our first event gonna fold hearts in exchange for rice with the needy! Woo~~
Yesterday was a super pack/rush/tiring day for me!! Lesson-> Project-> ITB test! Woah and I feel so sad sia during project!:(( Don't do this to us please! We can't handle it! ZHIRUI faster recover okay! we miss youuuuu:( ITB test was manageable but the timing sucks! Paper at 5.20pm to 6.30pm! By the time, all of us were so lethargic and stuff.. Hais hais but nonetheless, done with our last ITB test! Next up, projects and projects and projects!
Went to meet ChunHang den off to kimhee's house for rongzhou's birthday celebration! Thought it was BBQ but turned out to be steamboat! Good for me coz I can eattttt!:) Thanks ChunHang for the winter melon sharetea!! Ages since I last drank that!! DAEBAK!^^
Walked circles around the house before finally reaching kimhee's house! The moment I step in, immediately became awkward panda! Sigh sigh!:(( Kerry, Rongzhou, Kimhee, Kelvin, Jonas, BoonRui, Mengseng, Kaiwen, Malik, Rauf, Jinghui, Regine, JiaShu, Steffi, FuChui & joleen was there.. After that, Siqi, Dalton, Guanyuan and Junhao joined!^^
Really super duper awkward and feel out of place like an extra there.. Luckily Siqi was there so it reduced my awkwardness by abit! I dunno how to describe but quite hard for time to pass.. Didnt even manage to talk to the birthday boy! See how pathetic I am!:(( so no photos to upload with the birthday boy! I'm sorry..
Photo spam with a few and then cake cutting.. Chit-chat? Nope didnt really talk much just watching dream makers!! But still I'm happy to be invited and see them that I have not seen for ages! Really very long nvr see already!:((
THANKS KIMHEE FOR THE INVITE! I FEEL HONORED AND TOUCHED! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONGZHOUUUU!!
Hilarious thing happen to our birthday boy!! We counted 1,2,3 to sing birthday song and he listened 1,2,3 and blow the candles!! EPIC!
No pictures with the birthday boy yesterday so I shall post the photo we took previously at prom!!! Haha! And classmates say I don't look like the girl in the picture! Haha>.<
Left with kaiwen, dalton, Siqi & JingHui! Separated with them and walked home with JingHui! We literally talked the entire walk home and we really really have a lot of common things to say and understand what one is talking about! We are twins lah! Like we have the same feelings towards the same issue and treated the same we don't wish to be treated for! Treasure everything we say and let out what I have been feeling! Hehe I think she feel this way too!! Thanks for the talk JINGHUI!
Had fun texting 11 year friend officially my brother now! Hehe^^ Thanks KERRY! Endure with my nags and thanks for what you said! Hehe!:))
Boo! My weekend is so packed with 2 events for CS!! Today from 11-2.30 and going to botanic garden to support LIWEN!! Woo~~ most probably going with Arash and XinYin! Oops lightbulb!>.< Ben still pending though.. Haha!
Race against cancer event tmr @ 4.30am @ ECP!! Wahhh STRESSS! Hope I will feel better tmr!:) Guess it will be a meaningful event! Gonna plan time to do work as well! Have to! So worried about my BC!:( Language problem just sucks lah! And and have been spending alot alot so must start savinggggg! Can't window shop already! Hehe shall end here! Thanks for reading^^
"Those who don't treasure you probably have failed to see the good in you. Those who have and failed to treasure you, are whom we called fools."










Comments
Post a Comment