GEN-ED

Hello! Just a post before I head to bed! Time check 2.06am! Staying up late coz of proposals, tutorials, projects submission! So many things to do and there's cca today as well! My time.. So so so busy!  


Team BLACK! Awesome group mate to have and we can take as many random pics as possible! Hehe:) DAEBAK! 

Gen-Ed presentation was relatively alright today coz of the few practices the previous night! Quite guilty thought during the counter argument part coz I 'shoot' mr lau! I'm sorry I don't mean it! My group rocks! Hehe coz we did well!! *applause applause*



To be honest, my gen-Ed group guys are super shy please! If only they were as hyper and thick skin as those in my class it will be better!^^ 

Mac breakfast finally coz my sore throat has finally recovered! Tried the pepper chicken burger and it was yummy yummy yummylicious! Hehe:D guess I'm tempted to have it every Monday!:P 

Usual spam of photos with the awesome peeps especially my DAEBAK ITB group!




FOM project discussion for quite some time and had ayam penyat for early dinner! Another craving satisfied, another food I tried! Hehe! Hesitating if I should go for cca and Ben was convincing me not to go with all his big big reasons! Haha>.< but end up going lah coz you know I will feel guilty if I didn't go..

CS meeting was the shortest today which is good news to all of us! I can go home and chiong econs tutorial and send my BC for plagiarism check! Celebrated birthdays for the July babies and the usual updates of events!


Good news! My BC check 4%! Soooo happy! Hehe:D okay that's all, goodnight everybodyyyyy!

Comments

Popular Posts