20fActs about me!♡

Joined in the fun and finally did my 20facts! Hehehe! Actually there's more and when I first started I was afraid I can't think of any! Oops!>.<

20fActs about me!♡


1. I have sweaty palms, very serious kind of sweaty palms.
2. I think a lot, super lot. 
3. I like pandas but I have yet to see a real panda before. 
4. I like to eat a lot but I can't eat a lot. 
5. I treasure all my friends, CLIQUE and I count myself lucky to have met and befriend them. 
6. I have no confidence in myself at all.
7. I get jealous very easily maybe because I like to eat food with vinegar. 
8. I can't live without spicy food. At least one meal a day is spicy!:P
9. I like to do manicures. 
10. I have a lot of nicknames given to me. Countless! 
11. I like to receive and read letters. 
12. I keep all my wrapping papers for my birthday presents. 
13. I am very clumsy as I always bang or kick into something to the extent that bruises pop up every now and then. 
14. I don't like to initiate a talk or conversation because I feel like I'm disturbing someone. 
15. I am very stubborn at times. 
16. I love crayon shinchan and I'm still watching their endless episodes!:P 
17. I like desserts anything sweet especially tiramisu and Creme brûlée. 
18. I am a country bumpkin because I don't know a lot of things and places. 
19. I enjoy long bus rides especially sitting in the inner seat because I can think and think and think throughout the journey. 
20. I have not had any overseas trip for the past 17 years of my life.

ooVoo with these peeps while we were mugging hard for MIECONS.. Guess they slept later than me but nonetheless had an awesome time spamming photos and my battery literally get drained! HAHEHO!

Liwen's signature pig face.

Candia's signature pose! 

Last paper today!! MIECONS! My worst subject but I hope I can do well today! After this paper, it's H O L I D A Y!!! Can't waitttt! Hehehe!!! Paper from 4-6.10! 6.10pm faster come okkayyyy! :DD Post dba09 dinner for celebration.. Hope we get to go for the steamboat buffet suggested! Yum yum for now JIAYOU all for MIECONS paperrrrrrr!! FIGHTING!

Comments

Popular Posts