H-O-L-I-D-A-Y

7 weeks holiday start today! Woohoo finally a break from all the books, tutorials, lectures, late nights! OMG becoming a panda will mugging hard for papers and projects!>.< Finally a breakkkkk!! Hehe sooooo happy! But but I still don't have the holiday feel yet..

Econs last paper was doable and was freezing despite me having my cardigan on! Anw post exam celebration with the 9 of them so only half the class was present! Sobs sobs! How to bond like that:((( hehe but definitely had a great time with all of them especially all the long walks when all of us were starving and being so blur of us for a few times.. Took a different train, walk around as we can't find the place and most importantly snapping every minute coz the scenery at gardens by the bay was AWESOMEEEE!





The scenery on our way to makan place was very nice.. The lightings, the breeze, the colour, EVERYTHING!! Nice nice fall in love already how I wish I live around the area so that I get to see them every single day!:P

Our table full of FOOOOOODD! NOM NOM!

Alot of food to choose from but I didn't eat much coz I dunno why my stomach or gastric become so pain I just can't continue eating!:((( and and it's really not worth it coz yah not up to my expectation>.< gonna jio my buffet buddy up soon! Hope she's free to entertain me! Hoho:D 


Went to walk and rest awhile instead of staring at the food! The scenery there was really very beautiful lah and a very nice place to emo. Just when I was emoing out of no reason, bro came! Haha stomping like elephant but took me in suprise.. He could be enjoying his dinner lah but he came so appreciate it alot alot.. Intruded into the rock area and started chatting while sitting there.. The view was nice lah! So we chatted for awhile? Awhile but in fact it's long I guess.. Anw went back to find the rest but still pain:(( don't even know is my stomach or gastric! Ahyoyo!


Went walking around marina barrage after dinner and walked one big round before we went to find a place to play truth or dare! Lucky of me, xinyin and liwen for not getting spinned to answer questions! But I swear thinking of questions is seriously HARD HARD HARD!





Walked around and around and finally reaching the mrt station!! All so tired, smelly and sticky that we can't wait to go home! One last picture before I end! Awesome day with my awesome 09! DAEBAKKKK!


Holidays~~~ gonna plan my time and I'm thinking if I should work! Must earn money to shop and go out! Hahaha!>.< goodnight peeps!^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts