Sisters day!

Warning: this post is going to be long with pictures and words spam so please endureeeeee. Enjoy and read finish this post. Thank you for your time:) My apology for making you hungry with all the food spam!^^ 

Day out with sisters after so long. After all our exams, busy with our individual stuffs and today we 4 can finally meet to eat, shop, talk, enjoy, laugh and have fun! :D 

Met Carissa as usual before meeting the rest. Chatted almost immediately when we board the bus and otw! Too much things to update each other! Met Siqi at Boonlay mrt station then phoebe at jurongeast mrt station.

I'm soo happy and impressed with the four of us coz we literally chatted the entire train ride from je to raffles place then to somerset. This shows how much things we updated one another and how long since we last met! Endless laughing and sharing session that literally make us the centre of attraction but I seriously enjoyed them! 

Reached somerset and headed for lunch at RAMENPLAY! First time there and finally ramennnnn! Nom nom! Hehe always going to places I have never been to whenever I'm with these girls! Country bumpkin here!:P 

Menu for ramenplay~

My drink! Green tea FTW!:D 

My ramen! The only ramen that was spicy but not spicy enough for me! I still prefer godfire ramen! Miss miss miss!>.<

Quite limited choices there but they have rice and ramen to choose from! The rice ordered by Siqi was not bad! Yummylicious! And ramen taste like ramen! Craving satisfied at least but I still prefer the ramen place at bugis. But still, new experience, new environment, new ramen choices to choose from! Heheh and their Oreo milk shake was not bad! Drinks intro~~ hahaha! That's recommended and my green tea drink as well! Green tea never fail to disappoint me though!:D 

Appetizer to start off our meal! Seems like bamboo leaves that panda eat uh! Hehe I'm panda so I like that! Hahaha:)) 


 
And of course not forgetting ZILIAN times! Picture here picture there. Snap here snap there. Hehe! 

After satisfying our stomach, now it's shopping time! So gonna satisfy our needs, wants and demands! Haha:P F21, Lowry farm.. Walking around 313 as it was raining super heavily but still we survived the rain with 2 umbrellas and walked to fareast! Hahaha as usual I'm following coz I will surely get lost if I were to lead the way! My sense of direction and memory just sucks when it comes to remembering how to go to certain place! Oops!>.< 

Shopping time! As usual, phoebe started the ball rolling by buying her oversized tee and Carissa with her shoes and me with my tribal sleeveless. Empty handed Siqi didn't saw anything she want so we changed our shopping location to BUGIS aka BUGIA for us! This word created by us! Hahaha cool~~

While waiting for the train to bugis from orchard and to keep us from the boredom, it's picture taking time again! 






Just realized sisters done like to pose while taking pictures and the last picture was definitely a mianqiang one! HAHAHA! 

Trained to bugis for 2nd round of shopping! Phoebe was hungry and I was thirsty so went to bought what we need before we carry on! Good news! We all bought out loots~~ As usual bugis is my heaven, always, definitely buying something when I stepped into Bugis street! Never ever leaving this place empty handed! 

Walked around level by level, shops to shops. Bought quite a lot though.. My loots include a Minnie denim dress, high waist shorts and maroon long sleeve crop. Hehe crop tee is my first attempt! Hahaha!:P walked for quite awhile before we decided to leave and head to dhoby ghaut for dinner! STRICTLY PANCAKES! I suggested trying it one day after we had our lunch and tada we tried it today! How awesome are we to satisfy our craving and try it the moment we mentioned it! For this, I'm still impressed! Hehehe!

Before heading to the mrt station, toilet break! Went to this atas toilet that we went there once before.. It's a hotel actually! Haha and the previous time we went there, we mentioned that one day we four shall have high-tea there like tai tai! Dreaming dreaming!:P Sitted and chatted and started planning stay over at phoebes but we were all so busy that everything clashed! Hahaha! Picture spam before we finally stood up from the comfortable seats and head for dinnerrrrr!





Made our way to dhoby ghaut! And finally this time I'm not here to study for anything but to enjoy my dinner! Woohoo~~ shiok to feel this way! Hehe! So we figured out our way to the shop with the help of street directory as well as Siqi and phoebe leading the way.. I just can't figure such things on my own!:P 

The queue outside the shop was quite long despite the rainy weather.. This shows how popular the food there must be! Hehehe waiting time was still quite okay around 10-15mins and we got our seats upstairs.

Can't imagine my love for tiramisu that I actually ordered tiramisu pancakes! Sweet treats for sweet tooth!:P Siqi, phoebe and Carissa took quite some time to think of what to eat and I was like comparing between which to eat! So gonna try their savory prawn that my brother introduced one day!



Carissa was thinking of ordering a pancake that will look better in a picture than being delicious! Hahaha photographer addiction! Finally decided, ordered and waited! Ordered potato wedges as sides to prevent pancakes overdose! Haha just kidding XP

Maple syrup + butter presented beautifully but it's not for me! Hehehe! 

Rather huge serving for the potato wedges and the plate of sauce decorate to resemble a flower! Consists if chilli, tomato & mayonnaise sauce! Quite thougtful of them to make the extra effort!

AND FINALLY, MY MAIN COURSE!!!

My TIRAMISU pancake! SWEET~~ Chocolate three-layer pancakes + one scoop of vanilla ice-cream + cocoa powder + chocolatesssss


Will definitely have something that will interest you when you go and eat there coz they offer sweet, salty and DIY pancakes! DIY as in you can choose your own sides to go along with, similar to astons! Definitely a filling and satisfying dinner! Can't finish my pancakes coz the portion was really very big for us! None of us could finish!>.< Great time, great dinner, great experience!:D 

Trained back and decided to edit my photo so that I can post on insta! Super funny coz they were teasing at me for editing the picture for like 30mins! That's too much lah but really took quite some time to edit! Hahaa typical me especially when there's a problem with the network connection at that point of time.

Had a really great laugh and fun time especially when they commented all kinds of nonsense on my photo and I joined in the fun in commenting on phoebe's! Hashtags all! And I came out with a name for the fours of us! 东南西北, dong nan xi bei, north south east west! 

So it will end up with...
Brendadongdong, Carissanannan, Siqixixi & Phoebebeibei! Haha but I got rejected that the names not nice but we really have a great laugh after all! And all of a sudden the train lagged at je and the train was apparently slanted at that point of time!:P 

Definitely had a fun time with my sisters today! Laughing like crazy and going home not empty handed! Hehe! Walked home from pioneer with Carissa and we were reminiscing about the past! Our lives at Westwood! So gonna find time and head down! That's all for today, sleeping time! Hope you enjoyed and it's not boring for you! Thanks!:D

Picture taken at gardens by the bay few days back. Beautiful scenery to end the night! :D 

Comments

Popular Posts