Information Technology Business.

Finally a day dba09 has been yearning for. No more presentations. No more project deadlines to worry for. Time for us to focus on the two burden exams before the holidays.

Last presentation. Last lesson. Last day. ITB has officially come to an end. The time we spent to do our databases using Microsoft excess, our reports and presentation slides. I can conclude everything is worth it especially working with my girls. Communication is never a problem and we can entertain each other. As usual, photo spam every project discussion just make us remember every single thing and the time we spent together working on this project. 

Before our presentation~

Met at 9.30am to practice and rehearse on our full presentation. To be honest, I really don't know what I'm talking coz this presentation it's really abit stupid to actually present it so I'm crapping as much as I could!:P After stepping into the class, stress level just dropped coz its not a formal, scary presentation at all. Just a brief introduction of our database that's all.. 

No stress. Photo time!:)


Happy girls after presentation. Last ITB lesson and we definitely learnt alot for this module. Thanks to our mr tan, our awesome tutor! A very nice and patient guy always willing to do so much for us and tolerate us. We really appreciate everything that you have did for us the past few months may it be the recent project or the past tests. You have taught us really alot and sorry for being the worst class you have taught. But I'm sure you will miss us coz we will definitely miss you. THANKS MR JEFF TAN FOR EVERYTHING! 

Pampered ourselves with AJISEN with DAEBAK group! Me, liwen and xinyin! Sharron didn't join us so we can't have post ITB celebration but I'm sure we all spent our lunch happily! Hehe finally craving for ramen finally satisfied but still I prefer godfire ramen!!! Haiyoyo! Soon soon shall get it soon!:P At least I get to satisfy two cravings in one day! RAMEN + LAOBAN = DAEBAK! Hehe motivation to study PACC & MIECONS! Wooooo

My Tom yum ramen + gyoza! 

Took a picture when liwen went to find her sis! So so sorry! But we were so hungry okay perhaps maybe I am sooo hungry so I finished my food in awhile! Hehe the gyoza was niceeee!:) 


Almond laoban! Craving finally satisfied

Motivation to continue studying!:DD HAPPYGIRL96


With le bro! 

Someone complained that I didn't take picture with him so ta-da the first picture we took which he claimed which is apparently not but oh well hehe nice nice! Just to cheer him up coz some idiot decided to steal his phone and now he has to survive without phone which is super duper hard! But he can do it I know! JIAYOU! NOUGATSSSS! :D


Comments

Popular Posts