Business Communication.

Finally fullstop for burden BC! From the start to discuss our target audience, to doing the actual business proposal out, to creating PowerPoint slides to present and finally today is the day where everything related to BC officially ended.

Formal presentation. Formal day. Formal BC. Formal Thursday. 

I'm bored.

Went to meet liwen earlier to edit parts of our slides and rehearse rehearse and rehearse.. 



Went to cave and dabao-Ed lunch before we rehearsed together again but now as a group! 

Finally the time has come. Hope I really really did well but the question & answer component is really a killer.. Almost giving up in answering the questions.. Hope it won't affect my performance much. 

This big big burden is finally over so as usual last group photo with my BCBP group as well as Ms Teo! Guided us and spend alot of time for consultations with us. Thanks alot appreciated it and definitely help us. 

I shall let the pictures explain and conclude the day coz I really spammed alot... 

First group photo coz we needed one for our whatsapp group icon!>.<

With our formal wear and finally finished our presentation! Good job guys we did well and we really spent alot of time in this. Had a fun time working together! Thanks for the time spent discussing and rushing but we managed to do everything and presenting it today! Yay!:) 

My BC group with my BC tutor.

Bring the GIRLS outttt~

Girls in my group!:D

DAEBAK DAEBAK DAEBAK group!

Just us camwhoring! 



o o o



L.A.B reunite

And now L.A.B.X

Happy girls with our ITB report printed and binded! 

Step by step. Make it happen.

Last presentation tmr. 2 more papers to go. 6 more days to holiday. Endure and make it happen. I can do this! 





Comments

Popular Posts