Me. Mine. Myself.

On the cab to ECP for Project Happy Feet Slipper Race Event starting @ 6am! I literally overslept! Meeting my friend at 4.30am and I woke up at 4.36am when she called me! Oops so rush and out of the house! I'm such a pig! Hahaha! Feeling so hungry and tired now!:((

Got my job at expo fair from the 5th to 8th September! Training on one of the days next week! Basic pay is $40 a day! Super little but then can earn commission so we girls have to sell alot alot to earn the $$! We can do it! I hope so.. 

Just a short post to compensate to the previous long posts! To conclude, pandas is really damn cute! Regardless whether is their plushies, pictures, stickers and most importantly seeing them real life, they are really very cute lah!! L O V E! 

To be who I am so please understand me and yah come close to me.. 

Comments

Popular Posts