~~ooVoo time~~

I'm so bored and the holiday had just started only! 2nd day and I'm bored already so resort to ooVoo-ing this stupid and blur brother of mine. Since the both of us have nothing to do.. Talked for quite some time and started spamming pictures. Really can't believe that its only the second day of holiday and I am finding things to do already.. So so ta-da! Spamming pictures time^^





Went to Esplanade to meet the person-in-charge for my event. Thanks bro for accompanying and we coincidentally wear the same colour shirt.. Hehe but too bad didn't take any pictures coz someone mood swinging!:P Anw just a walk through Esplanade about what we are going through on the actual day and I guess if I went alone I'm sure going to be lost... Have such a hard time finding the person especially when I haven't see the person in real life. Just hope I remember how to go there on the actual day.. Headed to Vivo to shop but didn't bought anything in the end!!:(( FishnCo for dinner and continue to shop shop shop.. Went to find milk for the xiaodidi before we headed home.. Moodswing time and then byebye... 


Nom nom time! 

Comments

Popular Posts