CS cum MENTORING!!
Busy Saturday for the busy girl coz I have insufficient sleep and rushing the entire dayyyy!! So wake up at 6-6.30 and was so tired! Rush here, rush there coz I have to meet at pioneer at 7.30, meet at lavender 8.20! Woah woah woah!! But managed to buy breakfast and be on time! Waited for jiayi coz she overslept before boarding the train! Leggo!^^ train was so packed so I can't sleep! In order to kill time, I found sth to do!! Hehe did my collage and am so satisfied!! SHARING time!~~
Like like like! Love love love!
CS 4th EVENT!
CS 4th event: children's society flag dayyy!! A replica of sp flag day during the first dayyyy!! Took our stickers and bag from lavender before heading to our designated location: TAMPINES! Woah woah dunno to say I'm lucky or unlucky but I always kena places that are so farr! First is pasir ris, now is tampines!
Did work and asked around for ppl to donate! So guai:D got chased out from the building coz we are not allowed to ask at the area so move move move! Nonetheless, my bag have some weight now! And to all the generous people out there that did not hesitate to donate for me THANKS A LOT! There's so much nice people around! Always can't help but to reflect on stuffs like this for every CS event! Hehe!
Was separated into 3 groups! So work hard and play hard! After working we started slacking and lunch!! Tired die me already but still a very fun day coz I'm helping the children!! Children love!^^
Went back to lavender to return the bags and one last group photo before heading back to school for MENTORINGGG SPORTS MEET!:D Was hesitating whether I should go though but I still went! Mentoring love!:D
MENTORING KAMPONG SPORTS MEET!
Sports meet aka bonding day! Only able to join them at around 3.30 when the event started at 1.30! Hope I didn't miss out much but still FHLCC is super awesome and a great bunch of peeps to be together with! Happy happy and sure we bonded abit more yesterday! Happygirl96! Had lots of fun coz the station games were really unique, kampong style and fun fun FUN!!
Mass games before we were dismissed so played captains ball with ball, shoe, balloon and eraser!!!>.< abit hard uh but then it's fun!^^
CARPENTERS dinner after sports meet! But too pathetic coz there's only the 5 of us! Me, Audrey, mama nana, Nicholas & Andrew! So bad others not here!! Especially YiLing mummy!!:(((( haha so the rest went to bathe and then we headed to tiong bahru, eighteen chef for dinner! Was so so super hungry but by the time I finish eating, I was soooo F U L L!
Talked abit, sharing session, heart to heart talk and then HOME!! Great chat with the tortoise and sleeepppp!! Meeting my cuties so have to sleep early early in order to wake up early early!







Comments
Post a Comment