Back to school.

WWSS FA2013
Wwss fa 2013 today so no reasons for me to not go coz I was super curious as to what kind of performance the graduating batch will come out with! So so woke up super early like 7.30am when I slept at 1+ the day before after a long day outtt!:P 

Morning me! Bro's book out so I'm gonna bring his new camp to fetch him!

Prepared and bused with Carissa! Was supposed to meet at 9am at school gate, ended up all of us were late! Weisheng was too tired to even make it! Hehe!XD Waited for Siqi & phoebe before walking to school! Taking bus and walking the path I used to walk to school every morning when they sky is still dark really bring back a lot of memories! Secondary school life is still something worth remembering and not forgetting!

Apparently ChunHang reached before us when he told us he would be L A T E! His new hairstyle seriously need to maintain! 

Red carpet for you?0.0 

Anw to the school hall and the performance started already! Saw a lot of familiar faces I have not seen for quite some time! Jowen, Lester, WeiYang, HaoEn, Natasha, Amalia, Jiamin, Huiwen, Cassandra, Jiaxin, WenQi, Jinghui and etc...

Quite enthu when it first started off but slowly energy level dropped dropped and dropped! It's like listening to the same thing happening again and again but nonetheless the performances put up were quite interesting and entertaining! Tbh only ms zhang's speech touched me! Really really very touching!^^ 

With MR LEE!! Form teacher siol~~ 

My twin! Now we really look alike coz of our fringe! Oopsie! #brendaongsiqi #chuashimin

Girls in action! DO NOT DISTURB!

Performances as usual include dance, song, photo montage and video! Guess I like 4G's the most! Hehe I'm bias coz I'm from 4G! Kidding! Coz they really performed quite a lot! From singing to rapping to dancing to entertaining! Attire is the coolest as well with suspenders and all! Even dance to the latest trend song "What does the fox says?" Not bad after all! Didn't stayed till the entire FA actually ended as we were tired already!

Headed down to canteen to buy drinks! Craving for green tea finally finally satisfied! Bought fried wonton as well! Something I will often eat during recess coz the sauce is spicy and addictive!:D

Group shot before we left! WWSS we are back:) 

Walked to gp to dabao food coz they are going to Siqi's house to mahjong! Didn't join them coz I need to make my way to pasir ris though it's still quite early.. Thanks for accompanying me till my bus reached!^^

BROTHER's 1st BOOKOUT.
Finally finally!! 2 weeks 3 days have passed in a blink of an eye! It seems that time pass too fast but not too fast at the same time! So so happy and excited especially when I first reached and saw so many of the NS man finding their loved ones!

Was keeping a lookout for brother though it was still earlyy! Brother's boarding ferry at 3 and will reach the interchange at 3.30! Reached quite early at around 2pm so went to pasir ris beach for awhile with bro since his otw to gym and knew I wanted to go to the beach:X I have no idea why but I like the beach very much! With waves and beautiful scenery, I guess I can stay there for the entire day!>.<

Waited and waited and waited at the interchange where supposedly is the drop down point of the buses! Waited for around 30mins to the extent that I keep thinking if brother were to forget that I am waiting for him and he went home first! HAHEHO!>.< so so impressed with myself!

Spotted the bus and went forward to the other side hoping brother's in there! So so lucky I spotted him! Everybody look alike with the same attire, black specs and botak head! Hehe!! 

Trained back from one end to the other standing up coz bro didn't wanted to sleep! So guai of him to follow all the instructions given to them.. Shouldn't be complaining coz brother's backpack is so much heavier than mine and he was standing throughout the ride! 

Homed changed and out to dabao Mac with him! Such a nice sister!!:))


I think my kor kor looks very cute with botak head! Haha!

Dinner with clique + Carissa's advance birthday celebration 
Hehe bused to Jp and meet the clique before heading to jcube for dinner at kungfu paradise! Poly FTW coz the Jc peeps could only join us later so only Carissa, Siqi, phoebe, junhao, ChunHang & weisheng was present!

Kungfu paradise, 2nd time I'm here and I'm so famished to faster start ordering so the food comes faster and I can nom nom nom!

So many drinks to choose from but I dunno what to drink so coke it shall be!:P

Tomyum beehoon soup!! Yipeeee~~

Was scrolling through contacts and realize I don't have any decent photos with junhao so hehe snapped one!

Mr ah hao!

While the rest settle the bill, me and Siqi went to buy Carissa's cake! After that bought light and withdraw money before heading back! 

Surprise' 
Have no idea if Carissa was really shocked or faking it but we tried our best!:DD

Birthday girl with birthday candle after making a wish!

While waiting for the guys to be back from toilet for a group photo, we girls started camwhoring! 

With sisters!


Group shot before Siqi & phoebe have to leave!

Headed to Jp for some sweet treats! Ended up buying gelato for ourselves!!

G E L A T O!

Blogging and dozing off at the same time! Oops oops! Time check: 1.30am! Nights nights! 

Comments

Popular Posts