Date with yeeyeeo!

Haha to my blog title! Okay so date with wengyee todayyyy!! I guess the last time we met was pre/post celebration for my birthday so it's like 5 months since we last met! So so so happy she's free and I'm free to go out today!

Finally wearing this PANDA socks I bought with Liwen & Sharron past few weeks at HajiLane^^ Panda love!♡♡

As usual, my buffet buddy as always! We always go out in the past and buffet is definitely a to-do list for the day! So so we had buffet today as well! Yipeeeee!

Met at 12 at Boonlay! So I'm late and she was later coz I told her I would be late! Next time I should not say and just let her wait for me! Hahaha so bad but she agree too coz she know I'm late so she took her own sweet time!

It's cool lah there's no awkward moment even though we have not met/text/talk/see each other for so long! Updates from me me and me and updates from her and her! Since I talked more so 3 me and 2 her! Hehe lame!>.< 

Okay so we chatted all the way to bugis! Telling her about myself and really can't help reflecting and realizing I really grow up a lot a lot! Treasuring whose important to me and knowing whose important! Satisfied with whatever I have now and really really no more childish thoughts anymore! I have grown up, seriously!:) Thanks to all my friends and family! Love loved loving lovable always! ^^

Buffet at bugis but I keep forgetting hard the name! Hehe spotted it the previous time when I had Manhatten fish market with le ITB girls so here I am today! Didn't researched about this place at all so I am blur and wengyee was shocked! Haha coz for the previous few times I will research!:P 

Steamboat buffet! Ages since I last had steamboattttt!:)) Sukiyaki & Kimchi soup! Sweet for wengyee, spicy for me.. As always.. 


Sauces for the day! Ma la, miso, peanut and I dunno what sauce! Hehe>.<

I swear I was freaking full after this meal despite me forgetting to eat breakie! I think I eat more than what wengyee eat lah! Hahaha but definitely worth it! Bill out was shocking coz it's $18 each.. I think coz they have a promotion where the 2nd person $9.90.. Hehe so so worth it TTM! $18 per person for buffet! DAEBAK 

Lazy to go orchard to watch movie which was our usual plan so we went to the cinema at bugis+! Movie decided! Guns2 @ 4.50pm so we still have 2hr+ to slack.. 

Next we went arcade! Only when I'm with her, I will enter the arcade! I have no idea why she like to go arcade so much but it definitely brought back much memories! Especially seconday school life where we often went in. Jubeat, drum, basketball, race, etc! Games we place when we step into the place! Memories~~

Everytime we go into arcade we buy a card so this time I'm keeping this so next time we don't have to buy again! This wengyee didn't bring her cards out:P 

First game was stupid coz wengyee wanted to play the car race game where me vs her but in the end it turns out that we took turns to complete a race! Haha>.<

My love for panda x2! Panda game and I won!! Hehe happy TTM and the pandas are seriously cute lah~~ KAWAII! 


I seriously am lousy in this game! Whatever you call this okay! It's either own goal or I can't defend! 9-2 OMG OMG!:((((

A game to vent your anger coz you just have to pick up the balls and hit on whatever you need to hit! 

Spot the difference! Okay we are lame and this is super duper laggy! Waited waited and waited...

Last game for today and I miraculously won! I'm not pro just lucky coz I was randomly playing!:P

Still a lot of time to spare so we went to a few shops at bugis+, bought gongcha and went to bugis street! My drink I always buy at gongcha disappear so I tried another and I dislike:((( so sad! Anw bugis street! I have no idea how many times I went there this month but it's a lot a lot of time XP

Bangle we bought together at Bugis street! 
" Be free spirited, live, love and laugh"

Time to go and catch the movie! Hehe 

2GUNS!

I think I like action movies as compared to the many other types of movies! Fighting, shooting scenes can make me laugh and I dunno why too! Hahaha! Nice nice movie that I like especially the main lead! Both of them are so cute towards one another lah! XD! 

Spot us if you can! In the movie theatre! Freezing cold~~ Brrrrr.. 

We didn't know where to go after the movie so we find a place, seated and spam some pictures before heading back home! 


Fight! Coz there's such a big gap between us! :O


Just kidding! We were seating on separate individual chairs that's why!:x

Trained home! Wengyee wanted to go orchard so we alighted and partly coz of the huge crowd we didn't board the train! So went back to taking the train home! Battery died and wengyee's phone there's connection problem so she can't load and hunt for her coats & bags! Chatted before we say byebye! Great time spent with her as always! Meet up soon and cheer up! She always have neutral feelings for guys so guys JIAYOU! Hehe! And I hope she will stay in Singapore!^^ 

Busy busy week soon coz of cca camps and cca as always! Hope it will be fun and all! Bro's coming back in 6 days! :DD 

Comments

Popular Posts