WildWildWET
Tired tired! On the train to bishan now coz of CS event! Woke up at 5am so if I start blogging nonsense, please forgive me! I'm freaking tiredddddd!! Ahyoyo!
After we bathe, before we exit!
Hehe so let's blog! Have to sleep early yesterday so can't blog about yesterday yesterday so I shall blog about yesterday today! Hehehe! I crazy already!:P
So so so wild wild wet with le ITB girls or rather mermaids! Hehe we are the mermaids for our maid agency for ITB project! Anw quite long since we last met so www date with them coz liwen & Sharron didn't went there before!>.<
Supposed to meet at 11.30am at pasir ris mrt, ended up all were late! Market with mummy before that, hehe that's why late>.< oopsie.. Coincidentally in the same train as liwen and xinyin! Super councidence! Reached at 11.45am and met Sharron which was one train ahead of us^^
Bused to downtown east? Just one stop lah hehe! So so so bought our tickets @ 19bucks!
In we go! To be honest we were all very excited!! Can't wait to get change and enter the water! And it's really lucky for four of us to be able to make it! Was quite worried that one of us couldn't make it coz of girls problem>.<
We changed the moment we reach so we can start playing and have fun! Applied sunblock from head to toe but ended up still tanned! Hehehe
Put our bags into the lockers and ready, get set, GO GO GO!!
<SHIOK RIVER>
Aka lazy river!! So we went into the river and started playing around with the life buoys available there! Xinyin was so excited about swimming that whenever she swim, it's super active to the extent a lot of water started splashingggg!
While me n xinyin were queuing for torpedo, Sharron and liwen was around this river for 8 times! Haha DAEBAK!
<ULAR-LAH>
Started our first ride which is the family ride! So we rode together! Sitting on the ultra big life buoy and down we go! Similar to roller coaster but not as scary!
Rode that twice and the first time I was facing the front so it was quite scary especially the drop from above! Sharron n liwen were screaming while me n xinyin were laughing! It's damn cool lah! All different reactions witnessed! FUN FUN FUNNNN!
<TSUNAMI>
Tsunami! Where the waves appear once every dunno how many minutes! Waited quite some time before the wave finally appeared! 4 of us were all quite pissed off here coz some were playing with the big big ball here and the ball hit us quite some time! Especially me n liwen coz the ball hitted directly on our heads! >.< The songs played were all familiar as well that it becomes a mini karoke session at WWW in the water itself!
<THE WATER WORKS>
Consists of 2 slides respectively! Purple n yellow! Tried the purple enclosed slide first coz there were no queue! Quite slack though coz the speed was relatively slow to the extent I guess I stopped moving in between the slide! Hahha awkward~~
Tried the yellow slide with xinyin n liwen towards the end! No kick as well haha coz it's like normal slide just that it's extended!
<SLIDE UP>
The so-called 180 degree ride that xinyin mentioned and one I'm excited about though I tried it before!! The thing we say on was heavy okay especially when we have to carry it all the way up together!! But but but it was indeed crazy and fun to sit on! Especially the one facing the front! Hehe me again! My heart getting trained one ride after the another already!
Sharron n liwen was waiting downstairs for us coz they didn't dare to try! Apparently me and xinyin were like trying all the rides while Sharron and liwen playing with those they like! Doesn't matter, what's more important is we all have fun!!!
<TORPEDO>
The first new ride I have not tried there! While buying the tickets, the person told us it was closed due to maintenance and luckily it was opened after fixed!! Me n xinyin get all excited after our 2nd ULAR-LAH ride so we went to queue! The queue was supe long I can say as compared to the many others!
From my wet hair to my dry hair and after the ride my wet hair again! Guess we really spent a long time queuing and finally trying to the extent that Sharron n liwen can go 8 rounds at shiok river! Haha sorry for waiting and going around and around! Hope you all have fun!
Back to torpedo! So so was quite strict coz no earrings, accessories, zips and all.. Those wearing shorts with zips were really unlucky coz they couldn't try! Two colour enclosed thingy to choose to be in! Orange n black! At first chose black but then switch to orange! Sorry xinyin for fickle-minding!:P Coz I'm super interested as to how one is dropped down!
This ride is really super cool I swear! Quite scary as well! Partly coz of the countdown and evil laughter as background! And since we are standing and dropped, it's like jumping down from the block uh! Haha but after the fromt part the rest of it was quite okay! The lifeguard at the bottom even thought I was blur to ask me my name!! Hehe fun fun! But all the waiting definitely decreased my energy level!! Not hyper and excited anymore!
<JACUZZI>
All tired and cold and shivering so we hurried to the jacuzzi to lepak! Really lepak hahaa coz some of them were spoilt so nothing came out! Was trying our best to teach Sharron n liwen how to swim but it was challenging!! Must ask professional to teach!! Haha serious!! Sorry both! Me n xinyin kinda failed teaching! OMG why am I continuously apologizing! !! Oopsie! Stayed for awhile before leaving to our last 2 rounds at shiok river before washing up!
Energy drained, stomach hungry but still not forgetting to camwhore! We were all seriously super tired! Haha especially me and xinyin coz we were swimming around the shiok river as though it's a swimming pool! Haha>.<
What to do? This kind of unglam moments have to be captured!! Hair messy and all! But we ENJOY! ^^
Bathed and washed up! I spam all my conditioner! But still chlorine smell on my hair and my ear block! OMG seriously really experiencing ear block for once! Really blocked to the extent I dunno what to do! Speak louder to me people! Hahaha :X
Mac Mac Mac!! Was talking about food especially Mac all this while! Mc spicy with cheese!! Soooo long since I last ate Mac plus plus seaweed shaker! Hehehehe!:)) we were all seriously talking about food all this while coz we were all sooooooo hungry!!
How to know if in hungry? If I can finish every single thing above! Usually I only eat half my fries lah but yah I finished! Tbh not to the extent I'm super full after the meal, I can still eat! Such a piggy! Slacked for awhile, walked for awhile before we bused to interchange and separated!
Definitely a fun time spent with my girls after so long! And hurray, Sharron and liwen are no longer WWW virgins! And and I tried the new torpedo ride!! Rest well girls and hope you all enjoyed as well!! Hehehe see you all real SOON okay? Always endless laughing when I'm with them! Haha:D
End of WWW with merMAIDS!
Dinner/meet-up with arash and Ben tgt with xinyin! Waited for the late king before heading down to tampines! Tampines1 & tampines mall really very confusing so we ended up walking back and forth, forth and back!
Bali Thai for dinner for them! So so me being me can't resist the temptation of TOM YUM SOUP, ordered a bowl of it! Hehehe yum yum!
My L O V E!
Ate tomyum on Friday, ate tomyum on Saturday! How about eating tomyum today as well? Hahaha! #justsaying
Went to search for dessert shops after our meal and met Cherie who was there as well! From yogurt to nitrogen icecream.. From tampines1 to tampines mall or vice versa, we ended up eating..... MAC ICECREAM! Hehehe :X
Was choosing whether to eat back matcha icecream or the other flavours and ended up eating MUDPIE MCFLURRY!! Yum yum! Quite nice as well:)) Ate our icecream before we separated! Cherie left to meet her friends and Ben went to buy laoban! So accompanied him and we slacked at the bicycle area for awhile! ^^ Tried balancing and as much as they all say it's lame, they all ended up balancing! Hehehehe!
Trained back for Ben and I while arash n xinyin bused home! Super duper tired! OMG OMG! Luckily my Favourite seat so apparently I think I slept? Haha>.< No mood for anything at all so yah sleep!
Need to sleep! Have to be at bishan mrt at 6.30am! Set alarm at 5.00, 5.15 & 5.30! So so so tired but yah lesson learnt so don't dare to go back to sleep already! Hahahha!!:P
Raining in the morning! Burden weather! Omgggg! SUPER LATE! Reached at 7am.. Hahaha! Bused and walking in the rain with CS to Ang mo kio park! Blog all the way and yah I'm finally done done done!
















Comments
Post a Comment