Run run run

I don't know why but I guess I'm falling in love to blogging. Updates about my life so when I age and read back I can laugh at how silly I was back then..

In the park after run just chilling and enjoying the breeze.. So long since I last ran and in the past I was always so lazy to even move what's more run.. 


My childhood playground! Hehe I'm back 

Now here I am chilling after 6 rounds and 40 sit-ups.. Exercise to lose weight, exercise to be healthy, exercise to not feel guilty from all the running! Leggo! 



Just sitting here after a run, chilling, thinking and resting.. Something I don't bother to experience in the past but here I am today! So proud of myself to be determined to run run and really run! Though I feel giddy and all after running lah.. Hehe weakling is me!:P 

Sit-up time~

Gonna play the swing later! I shall be a child for a day!^^ 

Comments

Popular Posts