SUNDAY.

Busy busy Sunday! Waking up at 5am in the morning is already major turn off on a weekend but still CS event so up I go!!!

Children's Society walkathon at Ang Mo Kio park so meeting at bishan mrt @ 6.30am! Met simjiayi first and supposedly JiaYun as well but she overslept and can't be contacted so we left first! Both of us were late as well as yingjie! Reached at only 7am>.< 

The weather was another burden coz it was raining super duper heavily when I step out of the house and when we reached it was still raining! Make me feel like sleeping! Zzzzz

So so so went to Mac while wating for the seniors to reach. Tempted to eat but I didn't! Control control>.< Went to the meeting point and mentoring peeps were there! Woohoo sooo many familiar faces i saw but they all so badd lah call me traitor and betrayer! But they are still a bunch of great and awesome peeps to hang out with! Both the seniors as well as those I know! I'm so lucky and happy I went for the camp to know all the new friends and majority was there as well! Hehee;D 

Basically we were assigned to the waterpoint area! To pass water to the participants coz that's the only waterpoint of the route!^^ Strategizing as to how we should stand and arrange the water so that we can pass to as many of them as possible! :D 

Still very very early before the walk started and it stopped raining for awhile so we took off our ponchos that we have to wear and use it as floor mat! Not for long when we got up and started preparing!>.< 

~while waiting~ 

And apparently all of them started saying I look like xiaomeimei and disturbing me about going www BOJIO! Hehe so I shooted back with going river safari BOJIO! But so many against one so I lost! But but I shooted as much as I could already! Fun fun!:))

Walk started! So me and MingFu paired and passed the water to them! Haha since we are standing in front, we cleared one carton after another to the extent I keep calling him to faster! ;P 

After the crowd disappeared, we slacked again! This time pictures SPAMMMM without castor as he went to fetch JiaYun!;P 

Hyper girls in action! 
Brenda. LingTing. Simjiayi. Zoey. 

With simjiayi! :O


Meet the CS in ponchos!^^ 

Next task for us is to go to the pinwheel field and sell pinwheel! $6 each! Dispersed again and started selling! Accomplishment to sold 11 pinwheels along with simjiayi! Went to find mentoring peeps and started chatting with them! So fun to talk to them especially when you know majority of them there;)) 

We were allowed to leave at 11+ hehe when all of us were worrying coz the event ends only at 4pm! Anw happy happy so we left but we were all so muddy, smelly & sweaty! Most importantly, HUNGRYYYY! 

Bused to amk hub! At first wanted to go to woodlands as munch but we walk past the advertisement on the mrt station on AJISEN and we decided on what's for lunch!! Woohoo~~ RAMEN! 

Tomyum consecutively for 3 days! Haha was still saying if I will eat tomyum again! Hehe:X 

Lunch with them~~ full attendance for those who went for today's event! 

Left first before snapping some final pictures after eating coz I have to rush to outram park, aunt's house! And and me who likes balloon, especially helium balloon, took two from the fair! So carrying the balloons around was a bit of a burden but haha who cares, YOLO! Guess a lot of people looked at me and the balloon hit a few of them, sorry sorry! For a moment u forgotten about the balloon attached on my bag but yah soon came to realize it!:P 

Anw anw very funny and tiring for me to rush to outram park from Ang Mo Kio apparently! Changing from one line to another was no joke at all! 
Ang Mo Kio-> Bishan -> Serangoon -> Outram Park!
Red line to circle line to purple line! Luckily meeting at outram park instead of tanjong pagar if not I have to change to green line then I will be taking 4 lines at one go to one destination! Hahaha:DD

Came out from another exit and for a moment couldn't find my parents and bro! Hehe quite frustrating so argued a little but soon manage to find them and relax and hehe everything's okay! 

Back again! The last time I'm here is coz of aunt's housewarming! Great place especially the sky garden which is 50 storeys HIGH!



Was the first few to reach so I have time to batheeee! Feel so refreshed after bathing and nice! Zachary was hyper as always the moment he see us! Took out his games and played and I gave him my balloon to play as well!


His toys collection is wow wow wow! Freaking lot! Anything and everything you want, he have! 

Bathe and all and started nomming! I'm really a pig there, just finished AJISEN and I eat again! I'm impressed and even bro is as well! OMG OMG! I dunno why also! I really eat a lot, super lot, super duper lot! It's like I keep eating and not stopping!! Ahyoyoyoyo! 

Time for bro to go pasir ris and book in so he changed and leggo! Me and daddy accompanied him coz tbh I'm bored there to the extent I slept on the sofa for awhile! Too tired and too bored so leggooo!!

Hard to be a army boy uh! Folding up sleeve and wearing your boots and etc.. Cute Zachary was like smelling bro while his wearing his boots, even went to smell his socks! Hahaha>.< 

Walked bro to the mrt station and back again! Munched abit before heading up to the sky garden! Was quite awkward coz nobody to talk to there and a group of people I don't know came so up I go go go! 



Stayed there from the bright sky turned dark! Night sky~ chatted. It's a really good place to emo I swear! Emo and think about all kinds of things! Really thinking and sorting it out! Once in a life time chance to be up there so must treasure! The scenery. The wind. Everything! 

Xueting called me saying she came! Haha thought she will be flying and can't come so hehe at least someone to talk to so I went down to find her! Met Edmund and his father as well so we went down together! Cousins I have not seen for quite some while! OMG! So I went down and eat again! Even aunt say I eat and eat and keep eating, making me feel guilty!:P 

With le couzzie, XUETING! 

With le couzzie 2, Xueting & Huixin! 

FEMALE LEAD OF THE DAY!

Elizabeth I think! Hehe happy 1 month old! Cute cute cute! And very guai girl coz you won't cry except you are hungry right! Hehe stay pretty and cute! See you soon:) 



Comments

Popular Posts