Bro's BMT enlistment.
Today today! Mixed feelings. Bro's enlisting to tekong for his 17weeks BMT! So sad!:( Time pass super fast actually! When I first knew it was still very very long before this day but now, it's today! Haiss haiss have been excited for today but sad at the same time coz how's the holiday and if I'm staying at home, I will be aloneee! No one to go out and buy lunch with, no one to talk to, no one to fight and argue with:(( But but bro's going there to be trained so when he's out he's going to be fit! Hehe I'm excited now! No longer the weak and skinny bro lerh! ;DD Mixed feelings indeed>.<
I just realized that I didn't take much pictures with le bro! Hais hais so this the 4 pathetic pictures I have gonna spam more soon soon soon! From cny to cousin's wedding to today's! I love my korkor!:D
Woke up at 7.30am, prepared and breakfast! Bro couldn't sleep last night I guess so he woke up super early todayy>.< On the way for breakie he started nagging at me telling me to not go out so much, don't fight with mum & dad, take care of myself and all.. I almost cried lah.. He usually dont say this.. Guess he miss me lah! And I'm super duper guilty coz I couldn't spend time with him! Even promised to save and spend a day with him but I couldn't! :((( I will, I should, I surely will compensate on this! Sorry korkor!:((
Morning us! He suddenly came into my room and asked me to take a picture for him! Hehe he want to see the before and after of himself lah so I started spamming pictures with him! He really really camera shy!>.<
Breakfast and then long train ride to pasir ris! Super duper extra ultra earlyy! Supposed to report at 11am at pasir ris interchange but we reached at 10am! Alot alot alot of people there! Recruits and family!
Family picture before we board the bus to the ferry terminal! Brother's poker face! I don't know why he dont like to take pictures lahhhhhh!:P
Around 10-15mins ride to the ferry terminal before we queue all over again to board the ferry!
Reached and went to explore the place. Separated with bro while he went to settle his admin matters while we waited and boarded another bus to explore the placeee! Gonna start writing letter now coz mummy and daddy asked me to! Hehe gonna make sure bro cry after reading it! I CAN DO IT:XX
Explored the place and entered the room bros gonna stay in.. Not bad not bad! It's like seriously what you see in abtm siaaa!! SAME!
After the bus tour, made our way down to the auditorium where video clips were shown and speech was said by the sergeant! Entered and couldn't see bro, he was the one that spotted us and he was just sitting at the side! Oopsie how could we missed him!:P
Cried twice looking at the clips and listening to what was said! Bros definitely going to suffer especially not working out and failing napfa but I'm sure he can get over all this! Can't help crying and heart paining coz he's so kelian lah! Haha but every guy has to go through this I just feel that way at that point of time coz my bro have to, must endure it! Sounds so tough please! Have to carry 20kg which is like half my bro's weight! I think he sure die one lah! So he must faster gain weight!
Hehe after the speech was the pledge then the national anthem then lunch! Yay yay lunch! Get to see bro once again and know what he did when we were touring around! His blood type is B+ now left me and myself not knowing my blood type! Oh well... Hais!:(
Lunch was not bad after all! Yummylicious with fruit and soup and drink as well! No need to worry bro will be even more skinnier lerh!:D
Done with lunch so I forced bro to take picture with me so that I can post on insta! Hehe! So spammed quite a few..
Time for bro to report and assemble! Seriously bidding farewell this time and as he left me and mum cried! Okay not cried but teared okay! 2 weeks later and I'm gonna see him again! I want to fetch him but he don't want let me fetch siaaaa so badddd! But I don't care! Hehee gonna try my own ways to make sure I can fetch him on that day! :)))
Ferry-> Bus-> Train
All kinds of transportation I boarded today! A great experience I have and definitely gonna miss my bro! No matter how many bros I have, my bro is still the one I love the most! Hehe! Blood is thicker than water definitely! So so to the next time I see him but I'm regretting not being able to spend ample time with him before he enlisted! He even said that himself! Guilty maximum lahhh>.< I will compensate one day but I know my bro won't be angry with me coz he understand! Yay yay! If I continue to spam love this is gonna me mushy so hehe I shall end this here!
Heading down to IDA building to collect my passport! So lazy but still have to if not I no need go Malaysia already>.< Gonna sleep till I'm shiok tmr before heading down! Realized that I can really sleep sleep and sleep and when night comes I can still sleep! Such a piggy! Oops>.<
















Comments
Post a Comment