CS event: YMCA Proms @ Botanic Garden
CS event once again! This time I'm lost coz i have no idea what I will be doing and all but who cares just go and I will know! Waited for jiayi at pioneer but she was late! Cute lah she woke up only at 11.30 when we were supposed to meet at 11.45!:p Anw I had Bandung in the morning so hehe #justsaying! Random, OMG OMG!>.< Oh yah saw Carissa and Ms liu (pressure teacher) at the mrt as well but both didn't see me! Oh well...
So so so trained to botanic gardens and met Jamie at buona vista station! The moment we tapped out, one big circle of CS was there! Thanks castor aka chair of the day for the mc nugget! Taking care of us ensuring we had lunch but I didn't!;P
Waited for awhile before we finally left the station and stepped into botanic gardens and made our way to the symphonic stage! Been here before not long ago to the same place for liwen's CO performance but hehe an idiot when it comes to leading and remembering the way so yah.. I have no idea how to go lah!
Pondy pond
Anw reached and changed to ymca's red t-shirt! Briefing for awhile and we have 1hr of free time! OMG seriously rotting! I guess most of the time we spend there is to wait for time to pass lah seriously!
On the route to the place to buy drinks we walked past this photo lane where photo frames were placed on the ground with pictures of a couple! Wondering if it's a proposal or something going on but I swear it's sweet! On our way back, roses were placed beside the photos as well! S W E E T!
Wanted to get some drinks but it was seriously overpriced! $3 for a bottle of drink! Since no drinks for me, monkey for entertainment shall do!
Mischievous monkey sitting like a boss! It even snatched someone's hotdog and went up to the tree and enjoy! It's tail is super long lah and camera shy!:X
Reported back at 2.45pm! Pictures spam before another round of briefing began!
Another short briefing where we need to demonstrate how we are actually going to approach the people for games, tattoos, etc! Btw I'm in games team and the games is to button the shirt! Easy game but unlucky us! Team 3! Coz we have to demo! Hahaha>.< Group shot with everybody as well as CS group shot before 2nd round of slacking!^^
Sitted under the shade and waited for the beneficiaries to arrive! Castor came to vandalize my pink innocent balloon and his own arm! Thinking of new logo for CS lah! Hahaha! Also, not forgetting to share the snacks he bought in Bangkok!
Pancake snack! With cuttlefish or coconut! I prefer the cuttlefish! Ate quite a lot coz I was hungryyyy!>.<
Time to start work after slacking for awhile coz slowly group by group they came! First approaches the elderly and yah quite awkward at first but after awhile it's okay! Just pass them the game, after they buttoned pass them their gift!;))
After the elderly, approached the kids! Super cute and innocent and of course they like gifts! A few of them kept playing so that they can get more gifts! :D
Finally time to gather so met with the rest of the CS! Oh yah forget to mention my team consist of me, Kilice, Nadiah and the group leader! Hehe! So so distributed the leftover snacks and was choosing tattoos to be pasted on us! Tattoos were super cute!
Super blur for the first one I did coz I forget to tear out the paper on top so ended up FAIL! HAHAHAHA!
Late lunch, early dinner -> FOOD provided! Ate and another highlight of the day! Bubble time! Given bubble guns to add atmosphere and feel so so hehehe back to childhood where we always played that!
Played awhile and my gun keep sticking:(( But definitely have a lot of fun! Hehe :C Gathered back, debrief and we were dismissed! Was passed a goodie bag as well^^ Looking like an aunty carrying it and it was quite heavy though!
Waited, talked, slacked before we finally moved and left the place to the mrt! I think we keep walking and walking and I have no idea how long we walked! It just feels longer than when we walk to the place earlier on!
Signed indemnity forms before we separated while some left for sogurt! Didn't join them coz I intended to go my grandfather's house! Hehehe chicken rice for dinner! Ages since I last went back though so I shall go today!:)
Missing cutie pies to the maximum! Especially when I saw their pictures and when Dylane ask about me! Oh my!! Still quite some time before I can see them again!:((























Comments
Post a Comment