Whose name is WESTWOOD?


Finally I'm back! WESTWOOD SECONDARY SCHOOL, a place I spent my 4 years on, a place once my second home.. 

Met Carissa to Jp to find some prezzies for the teachers.. Couldn't find any but decided on ordering pizzas for them.. I think it's a very cool idea lah! In secondary school, we always hope that our teachers will buy pizza for the class and when other class have it we will be jealous so imagine if we were to buy pizzas for the teachers instead! Hehe a cool idea but in the end couldn't execute it!:(( Sobs sobs next time should try againn^^

Gekpoh for lunch since it was still early. Car bought her usual tomyum noodle while I bought hokkien mee for myself! Why no Bandung?? So sad! I'm so addicted to it now but it seems like the food courts and kopitiams around dont sell!:((( 

I finished this myself! My god! My appetite getting larger and larger! My only meal until the night so it's okay right? Self excuse!:P

Bubble tea to complete my meal! GRAPE MILK TEA ^^ Quite nice but the pearl too soft!:P Crayon shinchan on top is so cute! Hehe xiaoxin & xiaobai:)

Roam around in search of prezzies once again coz Car didnt want to go coz she dont want to go there empty handed:(( Gave up in the end and walked to Siqi's house! Was convincing her to go back since she woke up prepared and spent so much time but she very stubborn lah make me rage! Hehe not rage lah I not so bad! But she more stubborn then me!:P Up to find Siqi who was busy with her certs for the teachers and Carissa finally decided to go with us! Coz of chocolates as present! Last minute chiong ing of letters before I make our way there!

My contact lens giving me problems again. My eyes taking turns letting each other.. First is my right eye now my left eye coz I changed to my new pair of contacts. This time hide and seek! I thought my left contacts dropped out and was desperately finding for it and in the end I dunno where and how it was hidden in my left eye! OMGGGG scary! But rubbing helps lah!>.< Rub rub rub and it suddenly pop out! Phew if not I will have to survive with one eye for the day!:P 

Made our way there to WWSS finally! Mr lee, mrs tan all leaving sooooo early! Haha so we tried rushing there but luckily they were still there! Important to book them first if not sure wasted trip! Haha>.< 

Our identification card as usual!

Chit chatted with mr lee for quite some while! Live updates and his baby son is already 6months old! Cutie maximum! So gonna see him one dayyyy! 6months so fast! Still can't believe it though! Managed to talk for awhile with mrs baljit! Lucky us form and co-form of 4G'2012! Yipeeee~~ can't believe wwss changed so much! It's not a good thing lah! Really don't wish that one day when we were to visit the school again, everything change and all the teachers that once taught us all left! It's super saddening lahhh! :((( 

Anw went to find mrs tan next! Pregnant teacher that we were all happy for! Baby boy in her tummy and gonna deliver on November! So happy and excited at the same time for her! Still she's super skinny lah despite her pregnant! OMG! Wonder where her fats all gone too! Must really take care of herself and her baby!:) so happy to see her and talk to her! A very very nice teacher indeed!

Coincidentally met mr how so he asked me along to the garden where I once worked hard gardening for my cca! He had done so many stuffs planted so many vegetables even self pollinating the flowers! To be honest, I'm very impressed! Such a nice teacher lah! Treating the plants like his babies! Kudos to him^^ 

Just a small part of the garden! But there's still alot alot of plants and trees to be found there! Aloe Vera, pandan, durian, yam, etc! All planted by him! Biology teacher jiu shi biology teacher! Love for such stuff never die! Hehe

After that went to library, a place we mugged hard for Os every night camping and waiting for refreshments to be provided or heading to the convenience store nearby to buy snacks to accompany us! Memories~~ and and the countdown board is up! Counting down to N levels and O levels^^ JIAYOU to the current graduating batch, my juniors! Although I don't know all of you but yah do yourself proud and study hard okayyy! You guys can do it:DD

As I was saying, we made our way down to the library for the musical prepared and rehearsed by the students! Overall in charge Mdm Saha!! and Ms Chen:) quite a cool musical to watched though and I enjoyed it alot! Impressed with some and with more practice I'm sure they will do well! 

Finally leaving this place, happy to be able to sit down and really chat with the teachers without feeling so awkward! Enjoyed my time there and I miss secondary school life~~ Met teachers that have taught me and will definitely not forget them! Mr lee, mrs baljit, mrs tan, Mdm Goh, Mdm Saha, ms liu aka pressure teacher, ms Wong, mr how! Teachers that add colours to my secondary school life and teachers that pushes us for our O level exams! HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!! 

Off to Siqi's house for self entertainment time, MAHJONG! Ages since we last played so we went over and played for awhile.. So hungry at that time that I want fooooooddddd! Hehe left around 7.30pm and headed home! Wind was so strong, sky was so dark coz it was about to rain! 


The strong wind is messing up our hairrrrr!:P

Didnt take any pictures with sisters today so I shall compensate with our old picture! Picture taken while we were mugging hard in the library for our prelims I guess after school! So hardworking of us! Passing by gekpoh, school, library reminds us of the times we really concentrate on mugging! Studying studying and only studying! The time we missed the most and the time we treasured the most!


Going to be in school for the entire day tmr due to DBA bonding day camp! Hope it will be funnnn!:) And I really really hope the person can contact us and confirm on our training dayyy! So broke have to earn money for me this spendthrift to spend on! Oopss! >.<

Comments

Popular Posts