BBBB
Ben's 18th birthday so I shall dedicate this blog post to the birthday boy! Legal already from xiaoboiboi become old uncle already!
Suprised him with 09 yesterday at buona and went to meet him before briefing at aljunied this morning. Great time venturing around from white sands to ehub to downtown east then to pasir ris beach or park whatever you call that!
Finally satisfied my crave for BANDUNG! Hehehe! Metered quite early so most shops were not opened yet and it was raining outside so we lepaked in the mall find a seat and chit chat! Passed him his birthday card coz I didn't bought any present! Hehe I think it's pretty lah but can't self praise so must maintain:P
Anyways, talked talked and talked before the rain stopped and we walked to the beach! Hehe love to be at the beach lah coz of the waves, scenery and all! Nothing much so yah everything I want to say is inside the card so yah I broke my own record in card making! Hehehe DAEBAK!:DD
Lunched and went to meet liwen at aljunied! Sorry I'm late>.< made our day to the same place we had interview with and reached there on the dot. Waited outside for quite some time and we were literally scaring ourselves throughout!
From what we saw the person seem to be discussing something with a few others which we can't see so we thought maybe they were finding jobs got us.. Thought alot lah the two of us coz we really waited for quite some time.. Ended up the person was giving training to 3 guys! HAHAHEHEHOHO!>.<
We were assigned to sell Panasonic dect phones! Hope it will be manageable for us and we will be at the same booth! Yay yay! Hope we can sell alot alot starting tmr! First time at expo so I'm very excited but hope I won't get lost! JIAYOU me! :))
Briefing took about 30mins and we are done! Quite sometime to spare so want to have coldstone! Desserts timee~~
Accompanied liwen while she waited for time to pass for ice skating with her FOM group! Went jem then mrt station!
In search of busstop coz I suddenly have the feel to take super long bus rides! It's been ages since I last took one. Inner seat, alone. I dunno why I like but I just like>.<
So so back to topic hehe HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BENEDICT CHARLES CHONG WEN JIE! Be HONOURED coz I'm dedicating this post to you in celebration of your birthday! Birthday present 8?0.0 hahaha!








Comments
Post a Comment